King Of Hell - 35:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

Four Months Later:

_________________________

Harry sets down a glass of water, immediately returning to my side once the bottom of the glass touched the top of the coaster

Harry sets down a glass of water, immediately returning to my side once the bottom of the glass touched the top of the coaster. His hands return to the side of my abdomen, where the source of pain has been for the last hour. I gasp loudly and my back slightly arches off of the sofa, causing Harry's entire face to contort in worry. The pain eases slightly and I take a shaky breath and ease myself back down onto the sofa, into Harry's arms, exhausted. I sigh heavily and groan, severely uncomfortable. My eyes make contact with the glass of water, but I wasn't strong enough to pull myself up enough to retrieve it. Instead, I turn to my Husband.

"H; could you please hand me that glass?"

He's up in an instant and grabs the glass and very sweetly, presses the rim to my lips and I immediately take in the nurishment that the cold water provided. Once I've had enough, Harry places the glass back down and immediately returns to my side. I thank him and rest my head on his chest, the pain now subsided enough for me to rest my eyes for a little while. Before I know it, I'm asleep, relaxed in my Husband's arms.

_________________________

The pain had come back with a vengeance, and brought a few friends along for the torturous ride. Harry had sent a maid to get Dr Grace, fearing that something was wrong. My due date is tomorrow, but with The Werewolf King's plot, he's not taking any chances. I'm even giving birth in The Safe Room and not coming out again until the day after the baby is born.

I was currently gripping the side of the sofa, trying to remember my Lamaze Breathing. Dr Grace said that remembering the breathing technique will help with the pains. My eyes were squeezed closed in pain and I was rocking slightly while huntched over the sofa. Thankfully, Harry returns with Dr Grace, who immediately comes over to me.

"My Queen; can you please sit, so that I can see what is going on?"

Dr Grace asks me politely and I nod. With Harry's help, I'm soon laying down on the sofa, my hand squeezing Harry's. Dr Grace slips on some latex gloves and moves to between my legs. She pushes my dress up slightly and spreads my legs a little to carry out her vaginal examination. A few seconds pass and she disposes of the gloves and lowers my dress for me.

"You have started labor, My Queen. Your waters should break in about an hour. Now would be a good time to move you to The Safe Room."

She says and Harry nods and lifts me up into his arms and carries me from the living room. My baby bag is already in The Safe Room as well as everything we are going to need until we leave the room. Ozworld is on speed dial and will be here as soon as he is called.