King Of Hell - Fifteen:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

I lay down the fresh bouquet of flowers, swiping away the dead leaves that had fallen from the huge tree looming over my Father's grave over the week before taking my usual spot right in front of the headstone. With a sigh, I speak.

"Harry and I had our first argument, Dad. Sure, we've had disagreements over petty things before... never like this. I'm not even sure if we can come back from this one, Daddy."

That's when I let the tears slip, not even attempting to hold them back or rid my face on them anymore.

I had nowhere to go; I'm not going back to the house and I'm definitely not going back to my Mother's, if I can even call her that anymore.

The only person who actually cared about and loved me was my Father, whose dead.

Now, I really am alone.

_________________________

Harry's P.O.V:

_________________________

How could I have been so stupid!?!

I sigh heavily, throwing my head into my hands in frustration about the situation that I'm in.

I basically told Amora that I was stuck with her as a soulmate, which is not true; if anything, she's stuck with me as a soulmate!

"Amora looked pretty upset a few hours ago when Niall and I saw her storm out of the house."

Zayn says and I look up at him, sighing heavily.

"I did a stupid thin'."

I honestly tell him and he listens as I ramble on, not once interrupting me.

_________________________

I had exhausted every other lead, trying to find Amora.

I had come up blank every time. I checked her Mother's place, the cemetery, the forest, her old job and even the entire house.

Nothing.

I was now at my wit's end. I had no idea what to do or where to look.

Gemma's problem still weighed heavily on my mind, but I was also worrying about Amora by not knowing where she is.

Oh, Amora, where are you?

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

I was freezing; I was hungry, and I was upset.

When it started to rain, the irony almost made me crack a smile...almost.

Somehow, I found myself back at the house the next day.

I didn't even know how. Deciding that I needed a shower, change of clothes, food and a decent sleep, I make my way back inside.

Surprise, surprise, Harry is the first person I see.

Before I could brush him off, he pulls me to his chest and hugs me tightly, breathing a sigh of relief, causing me to frown.

I forced myself out of his hold, ignoring the burning sensation felt by doing so.

"What are you looking so concerned about? You're the one who doesn't want a mate like me, remember?"

I verbally spit at him and he sighs heavily. That's when he looks up and notices the maids and guards.

"Can we please speak in my office?"

I nod and follow him silently to his office, hoping to sort this out once and for all.

_________________________

We were silent for a while, just enjoying being in each others company after a whole day apart, or so I hope.

"I didn't wan' to believe tha' Gem only came to me voluntarily after all this time was to double cross me. I lashed out at the closest thin' to me...you. I'm so very sorry for tha', and for wha' I said; was cruel."

Harry finally speaks his mind and I nod in understanding, much to his surprise.

"I get that. She's your Sister; you always give the ones you love the benefit of the doubt. I hope I'm wrong, that she's just as blind to this whole situation as we are. However, if I'm right, we need to deal with it."

Harry nods, accepting my words. I smile sadly at him and make my way over.

He looks up upon my arrival and I smile at him.

Leaning in, I kiss him, pouring my feelings and thoughts all into that one kiss.

Unfortunately, we were soon interrupted by the office door bursting open.

Louis stands there, a horrified look on his face and a small and bloody box in his hand.

"Louis? What's goin' on?"

Harry questions, but Louis ignores him and instead, turns to me.

"I'm sorry."

He says truthfully and hands me the bloody package.

I frown and take it with shaky hands. Inside...was a finger...not just any finger...the finger belonged to my Mother...her wedding and engagement bands recognisable.

With the finger was a note.

Surrender Demons
or she dies!

A sob escapes my mouth as I clutch the box.

They have my Mother!

_________________________

Thank You All For Reading & Voting!

Photo Belongs To @MANSIONSMEDIA . The User Can Be Found On Instagram.

Shout-Out To millisie & hahaimcraycray For Making A Comment! Thank You, Guys!

P

lease, Read, Vote, Comment & Add!

- SI444.