King Of Hell - Nine:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

"Are ya ready, love?"

I turn from my spot at my vanity to face Harry, whose standing in my bedroom doorway. I suck in a huge breath and nod, briefly turning back to the vanity mirror to check my appearance once more before turning back to Harry and stand up.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

I say, nervousness practically flashing red above my head. Harry chuckles at my nervousness and I glare at him. He quickly takes my cheeks in his surprisingly warm hands and I instantly melt, locking my eyes with his.

"Listen to me; knowin' tha' ya human will restore their faith in me and the power tha' we will hold together."

His slow voice calms me right down and I nod, laying my hands over his, heightening the sparks immensely. I send him a smile and he smiles back at me, adoration clouding his features.

"Thank you."

I say and he nods, leaning forward and presses his lips to my forehead. I oddly find myself disappointed that the kiss wasn't on my lips. I shake off the thought when Harry releases his grip on me. He laces our fingers together and leads me from the room.

It's now or never.

_________________________

Harry and I stood on the other side of the glass doors that led to the balcony, where announcements are made

Harry and I stood on the other side of the glass doors that led to the balcony, where announcements are made. We are waiting for the guy to announce our presence. Harry had laced our fingers together, emminating the spark again. I certainly am not complaining.

"Please welcome, King Harry Styles and Miss Beckett!"

I suck in a huge breath as the glass doors were thrown open. Harry pulled me along with him until we were at the edge of the balcony, looking down at the entire empire. Thousands of people stood below, looking up at us and cheering, huge smiles on their faces. This really lifted my nerves and I smiled down brightly at the people, waving shyly.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Thank you all very much for comin' here today. I am pleased to announce that Miss Amora Beckett is my true soulmate and your future Queen!"

Cheers immediately errupts at Harry's words. Harry pulls me to his side and kisses my temple, melting my heart even more.

That's it, I've been accepted.

_________________________

Harry and I are sat in the living room, causally sprawled out on the couch, watching some TV shows. This is the most relaxed that we've been since we've met. However, for the past few hours, the urge for Harry to kiss me only kept getting bigger. I don't know whether it's because of the soulmate bond or my feelings in general.

"We need to talk 'bout settin' a date for ya crowning."

Harry comments and I shift to look up at him, his lips a few inches away from mine. Instead of embarrassing myself, I nod, turning back to the television.

"How long will it take to organise everything?"

I mumble, trying to keep my cool. I feel Harry shift slightly next to me before he answers.

"Not tha' long. Couple weeks, maybe."

He says and I nod, turning to look up at him again, despite my urges.

"Three weeks from today?"

I ask, shrugging my shoulders. Harry thinks for a minute before nodding his head.

"Sounds like a plan."

He says and I nod, disappointment running through my bones. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my chin, turning it upwards. By the sparks shooting through my entire body, I could tell that it was Harry. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine.

"We're both feelin' the same thing. I'm gonna do somethin' 'bout it."

Before I could ask him what he means, I feel his lips on mine, turning my brain completely off, but still allowing me to return his kiss. I place my hands on his chest while his remain on my cheeks.

We finally pull away when we need air, but we both don't let go of each other. I could still feel the tingles in my lips. Smiling, I pull his neck down to kiss me again. Suddenly, rushed footsteps and a small explosion pull us apart.

"Harry! We're under attack!"

Niall runs into the room, panicked. My eyes widen and I look at Harry to see his eyes darkening.

What are we going to do?!

_________________________

Thank You All For Reading & Voting!

Photos Belong To Google Images, @DRESSESLOVES , @MAKEUPLYNX , @ELEGANTLYCHIIC , @MODEMOODI . Users Can Be Found On Instagram.

Shout-Out To niallsxbby & millisie For Commenting! Thank You!

Please, Read, Vote, Comment & Add!

- SI444.