King Of Hell - Fourteen:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

Harry lifted up a distraught Gemma and brushed past me and made a beeline for the house.

I watched on with a frown; hurt settled itself into my stomach.

I understand that Gemma is his Sister and that for her to be here, something must have happened, but I am his soulmate; don't I at least deserve some respect or anything except the brush off?

Deciding to take matters into my own hands, I follow after him.

I storm past Martha, Molly, Niall and Zayn, who look on with frowns on their faces, not used to seeing me so cold and hostile.

Hmm, cold and hostile... just like Harry is to everyone else. Well, too bad I'm not everyone else!

When I step into the house, I can hear hushed voices coming from the living room.

I sigh and make my way over, stoping still in the doorway and watch the two siblings interact like no time has passed between them.

Ha, only if.

"You have ta help me, Harry! They just strode in and took 'im! I couldn't do anything!"

She cries into Harry's shoulder as he comforts her.

My mind wonders back to my crowning, when Harry made sure that my Mother and Ron got home safely.

I turn on my heels to retrieve a blanket and a glass of water for Gemma, deciding to give a little back to Harry, anyway I can.

When I return, Gemma is trying to contain her sobs.

I place the glass on the table in front of her and the blanket down next to her.

I catch Harry's eyes and they are soft and thankful. He sends me a smile and I smile back.

"Thanks, Love."

He says and unfolds the blanket to cover Gemma in it.

She takes the glass from the table and takes a sip before looking up at me for the first time.

"Thank you."

She says and I nod, sending her a warm look.

I can only wonder what Harry is thinking of doing...

_________________________

"She said tha' they just walked in and took Leerey and walked on out. She couldn't do anythin'."