King Of Hell - 33:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

I watch as Harry walks up behind a kneeling and tied up Ron; lifting his hands up to wrap them around Ron's next, snapping it quickly and dropping his now lifeless body to the ground

Harry gestures for two soilders to remove Ron's body and they hurry onto the scene and quickly drag Ron's body away, bowing their heads to Harry.

That's it. Ron's dead. I only wish that it wasn't as quick and painless as that.

Harry turns to look at me, making sure that I'm okay. When I don't reassure him, he makes his way over to me in big, long strides until he is in front of me and pulls me into his arms, comforting me.

Oh, Harry, thank you!

"Sorry to interrupt, guys, but Harry? Gemma wants a word."

Niall says, politely interrupting us. We pull away from each other and I quickly speak before Harry refuses to leave me.

"Go to Gemma. I promised Ozworld I'd go to lunch with him. I'll be back soon."

I reassure him with a kiss to the lips and he nods and slowly leaves with Niall. I smile until he is out of sight and the smile is gone and I'm looking at the spot where my Mother's killer died.

Ozworld is the only link to my Mother...but I don't have a link to my Father...

_________________________

"Thanks for lunch, Oz."

I say as we leave the café we had just had lunch in. However, Ozworld has been acting weirdly. He's been quiet and not his usual self.

"Let's sit; you need to tell me what's wrong."

I tell him and take a seat on the nearest bench. Ozworld sighs and sits down next to me. I place a hand over my just slightly visible swell and wait for Ozworld to speak.

"I've met my soulmate."

He says and I gasp, happiness and excitement coursing through me at the fact that my Brother has found the girl that he's going to spend the rest of his life with.

"Ozzy, that's great!... isn't it?"

I question him, frowning, confused as to why he doesn't seem over the moon about finding his soulmate. Ozworld sighs.

"My soulmate is amazing. I can't wait for you to meet him."

My eyes widen and my face flushes red. Ozworld shifts uncomfortably. I had no idea! The first thing that comes to mind is;

"When can I meet him?"

_________________________

"They wan' us ta help 'em in the upcomin' war 'tween them an' the wolves."

Harry explains to me and I nod, confirming that I understand what he is telling me and what it could mean for us.

"I get that 'strength is in numbers', but why us? Why not the Ghosts or Witches?"

I question Harry, wanting to know as much as I can about this upcoming war before we consider taking part.

"The Ghosts are unpredictable, easily swayed, an' the Witches answer ta us, no-one else."

He replies and I nod, sighing as my hand moves to rest upon my swell.

"When is this war supposed to take place?"

I ask him again and he suddenly looks up, pinning me to the spot with his eyes as he answers.

"Exactly seven months from now."

His response makes my stomach drop to my feet, dread filling my entire being.

"My due date."

_________________________

"Listen, if we're goin' ta do this, ya hav' ta be hones' with me, Leerey

"Listen, if we're goin' ta do this, ya hav' ta be hones' with me, Leerey."

Harry says, looking at Leerey from across his desk. Harry had called a meeting with Leerey, and Gemma and I tagged along.

"Harry's right. I'm not calling a war on my Brother's Kingdom without a good reason."

I warn him and he sighs, looking at Gemma, who nods, causing me to frown.

"I had a soilder of mine sneak into the wolf palace to collect some info on some dodgy deals that they have been doing. However, when he returned, he had more info than just that. He also found out that Ozworld's Father has rogue Witches in his company and they are trying to find a way to bring harm to your unborn baby and turn Ozworld evil."

Hurt my baby? Turn my Brother evil?

"What?"

I whisper, distraught.

_________________________

Thank You All For Reading & Voting! It Is Very Much Appreciated!

Pictures Credits:

Shout-Out To millisie & hahaimcraycray For Making A Comment On Every Chapter, Their Continuous Support & Motivation! Thank You Both Very Much!

Please, Read, Vote, Comment & Add!

- SI444.