7. A dream became true

"You idiot, we will miss our class because of you!" Mark says trying to pull me out of the car but without success.

"And that's a bad thing?" Dean replies but gets a smack in the head.

"No, but we need to make him feel guilty. Or else he won't come out of the car."

Yes, I don't want to leave. What if I embarrass myself more in front of Aria? I don't even want to think about what I'll do if she comes to talk with me.

She won't, but there is a small possibility.

Yesterday, I was still hurt and I didn't think clearly. But today... today I can't talk to her.

I just can't.

"I am scared." I whine, trying to make them understand that it's better to stay at home. At least for today.

It's not like I would miss much. I can take the lessons from a classmate, and I'll write them at home. Where I am safe and nobody laughs at me.

"You big baby. The class starts in five minutes, let's enter the school when it begins. We'll have the chance to arrive before the teacher and also you can't see Aria. She's probably in the class." Dean says, making me come a little closer to the car's door.

Just a little, though.

"Also we'll pay for your food for today. Just come out for Goodness' sake."

At the thought of food, I almost run out of the car, but I manage to stop myself. Maybe they will come with some other offers if I stay here a little longer...

"Hmm... What else you have for me?" I try saying without my voice sounding exciting.

"That's it. Just get out." Sighing, Dean and Mark try to get me outside, and to their surprise, I do this. I hear sighs of relief and I just roll my eyes.

"You just needed to offer me food. That wasn't hard, was it?" I reply just to receive light punches from them.

I look at the clock and when I hear the alarm going, we almost run towards the school, wanting to make it in time. It's my fault, but who cares? I'll receive free food.

Yey for me.

Arriving, I take small steps, looking left and right before doing another one, careful not to meet someone who I know.

I'm not in the mood of talking or seeing Aria.

I'm just too scared and phatetic.

"Come one. You look like you've seen a ghost. We need to get to our class, will you be okay?" Dean says to me and I raise an eyebrow.

I almost forgot that he has a different class than mine.

I have... biology. Perfect, if I enter the class after the teacher I'll get detention. She's a big bitch, always screaming at us.