14. Hang out?

14. Hang out?

James Dayton's P.O.V

"How are you?" I start, moving around uncomfortable waiting to make my move.

My move of running like hell is chasing me towards my class where I will be safe and relaxed.

"I'm good. Just wanted to ask you something. You?"

My eyes widen, hearing her words. She wants to ask me something, but what? What could Aria ask me?

"Umm yeah, m-me too. What?" I reply quickly, biting my lips, I can't wait to hear what does she wants from me. Looking at the clock, I realize that in a few minutes I need to be in class or...

Another detention for me.

And I don't want that to happen, but I don't want to be impolite too. Life is hard.

Why can't we just stay at home and sleep or eat all day? Why do we need school? Questions, questions...

"What do you mean what?" Her eyebrows are moving while she is speaking, it's like they have a life on their own.

I almost burst out laughing, noticing the way her eyebrows move.

She can't even open her mouth without them going wild. I've never realized that before, but I wasn't that close to Aria so that's probably why.

"Earth to James." I jump a little hearing my name coming from her full, pink and beautiful lips.

"You asked me something?"

"I said, what do you mean what?" She repeats and I immediatly remember her question.

Her eyebrows distracted me, it's not my fault.

"You came to me to ask me something. What?" I clarify and I immediatly see the look on her face, realizing what I meant.

A smirk comes on her face and I raise my eyebrow, what did I say now?

"I didn't come to ask you a question. This too, but I just wanted to talk to you." I didn't expect her to respond, and when she winks, I almost lose my shit right here, in front of her.

I feel the happiest man alive.

"O-okay?"

When it comes to conversations, I always respond and say stupid things, but I think everyone realized this already.

"They are looking at us." I whisper making her move her gaze from me to the group of people staring at us like we are some aliens who came to take the earth.

Too dramatic? That's my mind. I can't do anything about it.

I see many boys looking at us, or better said, staring, probably thinking what she is doing with me.