20. You finally got laid?

James Dayton's P.O.V

"Eat it." The piece of pizza coming towards me makes me dodge her hand and scrunch my nose, not wanting to tell her it actually smells good.

"You won't die, I promise." Aria rolls her eyes while smiling, a weird combination, but it still looks good on her.

How does she always look beautiful? Even when Aria is wearing the simplest and most casual clothes, she still takes my breath away.

Or maybe that's just the way I am seeing her, because of my liking.

Of course, I'll like everything about her.

"Pinky promise?" I pout and raise one finger, looking at her with puppy eyes.

When Aria looks at me with those eyes, I feel myself getting dizzy. Too much cuteness for me in a single day. But me doing them?

I hope I won't scare her away with my horrible expression.

Laughing, she touches my pinky with hers, making me freeze feeling the contact our skin made. It seems unreal, I touched her hand accidentally before but it is still amazing.

Okay, maybe it wasn't by accident, but that's what she thinks and it's better like this.

I wonder what would Aria think about me if she realizes, or finds out  I like her. I am surprised she doesn't know yet, I think the whole school by now knows about my obsession, but every time someone asks me about it, I just lie.

Because if I would say 'yes, I like her, fuck off' she'll definitely find out. I am good, no thank you.

Placing my eyes on Aria again, and on what she is holding, I open my mouth and let her feed me like I am a little baby.

"This is horrible." I lie. Biting on the fruit with my teeth, I feel the sweet taste actually going well with the rest of the pizza.

Placing a hand on her heart, for a more dramatic answer, she continues.

"I can tell you are lying. Liar, liar, pants on fire." Aria begins singing, making my cheeks get red. I always blush, damn it.

"Okay, it's acceptable. Now shut up." I answer pouting, and begin eating my delicious pizza like it's the last thing I'll ever eat.

Me and pizza have a really close relation, don't judge. It's too delicious and juicy for her own good.

After eating and leaving the restaurant, we go again to school, where her car is standing in the parking lot, and I take my backpack ready to leave.

"I'll drive you home, don't leave." Her last words confuse me because they sounded desperate and sad, but I ignore them and bit my lips, thinking what to do.