42. Hospital

42. Hospital

James Dayton's P.O.V

"Damn, look at those legs." I hear a whistle and I roll my eyes, not being in the mood to slap the back of his neck as he deserves.

Thankfully, Mark does this for me earning a loud groan from the pervert.

"She'll hear you, dumbass." Dean murmurs after Mark's words and curses under his breath when the girl turns around. I expect a lot from her.

A slap. Maybe a curse. But no. What I didn't expect was a wink and a playful smirk, before turning her body around and continue ordering her food.

"D-did she just?" Dean stutters and looks at us expecting to get an answer. But we are just as shocked as him.

"I can't believe a girl didn't slap you after this kind of remark. I'll mark this in the calendar."

I laugh, even if it's a little forced, and mix my coffee with the sweet milk, biting my lip. What should I do? I want to call her more, feeling like something is wrong. Yet, I don't want to seem clingy already.

Something happened. I can feel it.

"Hey, are you ok? You look constipated." I roll my eyes at Dean and continue to stare at the cup of coffee like it's my worst enemy.

Taking a sip, I groan at the taste. This shop always makes the best coffee in the city and it will always make me happier and lift my mood. But not even this helps much today.

"Aria doesn't respond." I simply respond noticing the way the girl from earlier keeps eyeing Dean. Do I smell a new ship forming?

Carefully, I place the napkin I received with the coffee in my pocket, smiling a little. I know what I have to do.

"Maybe she's busy." Mark comments and when I glare, he shrugs, "What? It's a possibility. Chill dude, you've seen her one hour ago. You can't be together all the time."

I realize this. Even though I will look like a very clingy and psychopath boyfriend right now, I sigh loudly and bit my lip.

"I feel it. Something is wrong. Dammit, believe me." I say louder and put my head on the table, done with the world for the moment. I don't want to hear anyone talking to me right now or I'll scream.

At least the coffee is here for me.

Dean and Mark share a look, before turning to my almost asleep body.

"Maybe he is on his period." Hearing the whisper, I roll my eyes feeling like they'll fall out any second from now. I did this a lot during the last hour.

"Scary." Another whisper makes me laugh at how dramatic they are.

"See? Now he laughed. He has mood changes." Dean comments while laughing at my face, looking like I got run by a truck.