Jisungie

"Well, here goes my first day of college!" Jisung tried to get rid of the nerves he was feeling and decided to be brave and enter his classroom.

It is Jisung's first day in college, but it is also his first week in Seoul. He lived and studied high-school in Malaysia, but he got a scholarship into Arts University in Seoul.

~Flasback~

His parents were not fond of the idea of Jisung majoring in music, but Ever since he was 5 he fell in love with Kpop. When he heard of Got7's debut in 2014, he decided to focus on what he loves and practiced singing and rapping. He secretly joined choir in intermediate school and when he entered highschool, he joined music club without letting his parents know.
Jisung arrived home one day after school and was greeted by his parents and a letter in his father's hand. Jisung bowed in front of his parents "hello mom, dad." "Jisung, you got a letter from a university in South Korea? Why didnt you tell us you applied into the college?" Jisung's dad questioned. "Oh aaahh! I was meaning to tell you, but i was not sure whether i would be accepted or not. Im sorry, i wont go if you are not okay with it." Jisung's parents stared at him with soft understanding facial expressions. "Oh Jisung," his mother started, "we want you to follow your dreams, and just know that if you ever need arms to hold you, you can always come back to us." Jisung was confused , "a-are you saying i can go?" "Of course son, but you have to make us proud!" His father chuckled. Jisung quickly embraced his parents into a tight hug. "Thank you dad! Thank you mom! I love you guys so much!"

~end of flasback~

Now here was Jisung, standing infront of his first class holding the doorknob tightly and with sweaty hands. "Hey mate, are you not going to open the door?" Jisung flinched but turned to the booming voice he heard. "OH! are you nervous for the first day? don't worry it's my first year here also. My name is Felix, what's yours? OMG we have to get inside now! class starts in 1 minute!" Jisung tried to keep up with Felix, but he was still shocked of the encounter with the happy boy. Felix grabbed Jisungs hand and opened the door with his other hand and dragged Jisung into the classroom with him. Jisung was too busy blushing the boy's gesture that he didnt realize felix had already sat him down in the front of the classroom. jisung wanted to sit in the back to avoid contact with the teacher, but it was too late, the teacher started class.

Jisung finished his first two classes and was headed to his final class of the day. Jisung was too busy and focused on his schedule that he was not watching where he walking. He came to bump into a taller person's back and his schedule on his face. The taller male turned around and removed Jisung's schedule from his face. "hey there little guy, you should watch where you are going." The taller male said. Jisung was frozen, he was too busy admiring the male infront of him that he didnt realize he was talking to him. "well, i guess i will see you around then, be careful." The taller male left and Jisung was finally able to shake his thoughts. "what was that? who was he? So beautiful! such nice features. oh my god, why am i thinking about this. Get it together Jisung!"