Cat search

Jisung was walking home from school and decided to take the shortcut again, hoping to find the cat.
He walked up to the bench where the cat was last time, but there was nothing. Jisung started calling the cat "kitty, little cutie! Where are you my cute little thing!"
"What are you doing?" Jisung shrieked and turned to the voice. "Oh my god, Minho its you.. you scared me." Minho smiled and walked up to Jisung "what are you looking for?" Minho asked.
"Oh ah! Its just i saw a cat here yesterday and i wanted to see if he was here again, but he is not so i will just go home." Jisung started walking but tripped over a branch and landed on Minho's arms, but then they both fell to the floor. Jisung got up "ow, im sorry Minho! It's my fault! Minho?" Jisung looked to where Minho had fallen and he saw the same cat from yesterday with the backpack and clothes and shoes next to him. "Waaahhhh!" Jisung shrieked. "Minho? Minho? Oh my god what did i do?! Im so sorry please forgive me! I fell on you and i turned you into a cat!" Jisung got on his knees and lowered his head to the floor and gave a full bow to the cat infront of him. Jisung looked up to see the cat sitting down and staring back at him. Jisung decided to pick up the cat and take him home again along with the clothes and backpack.

Jisung held onto the cat tightly and made it home, he heard the cat purring every once in a while and he smiled. He made it inside the house after unlocking his 3 locks. He set the cat on the couch and put the clothes and backpack on the living room table. Jisung stared at the cat and decided to pet him. After a while of petting the cat, jisung stood up to use the restroom but was shocked when he saw the cat transform into Minho. "oh my god! Sorry!" Jisung shrieked and turned around once he saw a completely naked Minho. Minho changed into his clothes and coughed "you can look now.." Jisung turned around "Minho im so sorry, i dont know what happened! I fell and i turned you into a cat.. i think i might be cursed or something. Please forgive me!" Minho stared blankly at Jisung but smiled after a while, "jisungie, you didnt do anything wrong and you are not cursed. I am cursed actually.. i have always been a human cat and nobody knows about my secret, except for the others that are animals too." Jisung's eyes grew, "Wait what? Really? You're cursed? And more are like you?" Minho looked sad "yes, as weird as this is, there are more like me and i am cursed." Jisung examined Minho and asked "what is the reason you transform into a cat?" Minho choked but managed to say "usually at 4pm everyone turns into their animal form." Jisung looked at the time "but hyung, its only 3:50 and you transformed 30 minutes ago. Minho choked again "oh ah well there is another reason but i am not sure about it!" Jisung nodded his head "ah okay. Well who else has this ability? Can i meet them?" Minho smiled, "you have actually already met some of them". Jisung's mouth went open "what really?!" Minho raised his eyebrows, "yeah, but they will have to tell you themselves if they want to. We are actually supposed to keep this a secret. You are the only one that knows apart from us, and if our owner finds out.. well i dont want to think about that." Jisung was now worried. he noticed how Minho's facial expression changed to a scared one.

"Hyung, would you like something to eat or drink?" Jisung decided to change the conversation and get Minho back to a calm state. "actually, I should get going. Thank you for bringing me here. Most people would have ran away and left me if they found out i was a cat." "what?! I love cats! thats why i brought you here the first time i saw you! haha, now it all makes sense. the backpack, the shoes, the clothes. Man, i really put all those locks thinking someone barged into my home. Felix was even thinking it was ghost!" Minho's smile disappeared at the mention of felix's name, "yeah well i will see you around then Jisungie." Jisung blushed a little and waved bye to Minho, "yeah okay bye Hyung! be safe!"