FunSunDay

Jisung woke up to his phone ringing. He groaned and still had his eyes closed while he searched his nightstand for his phone. He manages to read the caller id 'Lixie', Jisung smiles weakly and presses answer. "hello", "Jisung, where are you? our exam starts in 10 minutes and you're still not in class!" Jisung sits up and looks at the time "Omg, Felix i overslept. Im gonna get ready and run to class. Thanks for the call! BYE!"

Jisung ran to the restroom and splashed water on his face and quickly got his toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. He was brushing his teeth while walking towards his closet to find his outfit. He was putting on his socks and shoes and ran back to the restroom to finish washing up. Jisung ran to his room, grabbed his backpack, and ran towards the front door.

Jisung opened his door to the outside and screams when he sees Felix standing in front of him. "omg, what the hell Felix. WHat are you even doing here? we are gonna be late.. LETS GO!" Felix starts laughing while clapping his hands, "you should see the look on your face! AHHAHAHA i cant believe you fell for it." Jisung looked at Felix with a confused frown and checked his phone, "Felix, Its Sunday. I swear im gonna kill you." Jisung dropped his backpack to the ground and made a playful mad face while cracking his kunckles. "Wah! it was just a prank!" Felix shouted while crouching to the ground, covering his face with his arms. Jisung bursts out in laughter, "you should see the look on YOUR face Felix."

Jisung and Felix were now taking the bus to the surprise place Felix wanted to take Jisung. "I think you will love it Jisung! I found out about it and i have been wanting to go for a long time now." Felix had the biggest smile on his face while holding Jisung's arm. Jisung was curious and excited to see where Felix was taking him. "you better be getting me food, you woke me up too early for a Sunday." Jisung said while tapping his stomach. Felix chuckled, "of course, we can eat when we get there." Jisung smiled.

The boys got off the bus and started walking to a nearby restaurant. Jisung heard his phone and decided to check who it was. 'oh Minho-hyung texted me'

Minho-

"hey hannie, are you busy today". Jisung quickly texted back,

"good morning hyung! I am hanging out with Felix, you can join us if you want!"

Jisung stared at his messages and saw that Minho was texting something, so he waited. After a while he noticed Minho stopped texting but never sent anything. "what are you doing on your phone, come on aren't you hungry?" Felix questioned while holding Jisung's hand and dragging him inside the restaurant. Jisung put his phone away, forgetting about his conversation with Minho.

The two boys were enjoying their meal, "how do you like it?" Felix asked, "hmm so good!" Jisung expressed his happiness by fake crying and slamming his hand on the table, Felix chuckled. Jisung's phone went off again and he took it out of his pocket eagerly wanting to know who it was. Felix chuckled at the sight, "woah, were you waiting for your crush to text you or something!" Jisung lightly blushed with a small smile, but it disappeared when he saw the message.

Minho-

"we can hang out some other time, have fun today!"

jisung pouted while texting back,