Soulmates

Jisung was a blushing mess and minho smirked, loving the effect he had on the younger. "Minho hyung, are you okay? Did something really bad happen to you? Are you hungry? i can cook for you if you want." Minho smiled, "actually, im really tired. Can i stay the night? I can sleep on the floor." Jisung smiled, he was happy that Minho was not mad at him and he was more happy that Minho wanted to spend time with him. Jisung was still trying to make friends, Felix is his only true friend so far.
Jisung went into his closet and got blankets for Minho. "Minho hyung, you can sleep on the bed, I dont want you to get back pain." Jisung suggested. Minho chuckled, "hmm okay if you insist, but only if you sleep on the bed too. I would not feel happy to kick you out of your own bed." Jisung blushed at the thought of sharing beds with Minho "ah, right. O-of course" he stuttered.
"Jisungie, do you have any clothes i can borrow? Im not comfortable with these jeans. Im sorry for bothering alot!" Minho said with a pout. Jisung smiled, "of course hyung, and dont worry. You are not bothering me at all!"
Jisung searched his closet for sleeping attire to give Minho. He came back with a black t-shirt and some shorts. "Is this okay hyung? I think it will fit you." Minho grabbed the clothes and went into the restroom to change.
Minho came back after changing to find Jisung laying down on the bed, "thanks for the clothes, they fit just fine." Jisung stared at Minho, "great! Now come to bed, you must be really tired." Minho shut the lights off and got into bed with Jisung. "Goodnight jisungie." Minho mumbled. "Goodnight Minho hyung!"

The next morning, Jisung woke up shifting in bed and cuddling his plushie. Jisung rubbed his eyes with one hand and opened them to find out he was actually holding a cat. "Wtf?, omg its Minho hyung! What have i done!!" Jisung panicked. The cat was still sleeping, Jisung could hear him pur. Jisung decided to pet the cat and keep him in his embrace. He was about to kiss the cat's head when the cat opened his eyes. "Oh, you're awake now kitty!" Jisung set the cat on his bed and gave him one last pet before heading to the restroom.
When Jisung came back from the restroom, he saw Minho's bare back and Minho putting on his shirt, "goodmorning Jisungie!" Minho greeted. "Ah, good morning hyung!" Jisung replied. "Would you like some breakfast? I will go make us something to eat hyung, see you downstairs!" Jisung quickly left the room with a blush on his face.
After a while, Minho came down the stairs and into the kitchen to find Jisung making pancakes. "Mmm that smells really good sungie." Jisung blushed again, he really likes the names Minho calls him. "Hyung, please sit down and let me serve you your breakfast."

Minho was sitting in the table and watched how Jisung finished making pancakes and served two glasses of milk.

"Here you go hyung, this is for you. I hope you like it." Jisung gave minho three pancakes with strawberries and syrup on top with a glass of milk. "This looks amazing sungie, thank you so much!"
Jisung joined Minho at the table and the two boys started eating. "Mmmm so yummy! This is amazing." Minho complimented Jisung's cooking and Jisung couldnt help but blush. "So, you really like to cuddle when sleeping huh jisungie?" Minho teased the younger. Jisung coughed and choked on his pancakes, he grabbed his milk and gulped it down. Minho giggled at the younger's reaction.

After breakfast, Jisung decided to get ready for school. "Hyung, there is school today. Will you be going?" Minho decided he will be going back to school now, but he needed to get home and change into his uniform, "ah yeah i will be going to school. But i have to get my uniform, so i should get going." Jisung stared at Minho, "okay, be safe on the way home, and i will see you at school?" Minho smiled, "of course! Thanks for breakfast, see you later sungie!" "Bye hyung!" Jisung replied