Ice-cream pt 2

Jeongin ran inside the ice-cream shop, screaming of excitement. The rest of the boys entered the ice-cream shop and walked up to where Jeongin was already staring at all the ice-cream flavors. They all ordered their favorite ice-cream and decided to play a game of rock-paper-scissors to see who would pay for everyone. The people in the shop watched the boys play their game since they were so loud. They played 3 round in total and Chan ended up losing. Everyone cheered and walked outside the ice-cream shop with their treats, leaving Chan alone to pay. The cashier watched the entire game and was giggling when Chan walked up with his head low. "nice friends you have there" the cashier said. Chan raised his head and gave the cashier a smile, "they're like my family, I don't mind spending on them." The cashier smiled and charged Chan.

Chan walked outside the ice-cream shop and was greeted by a loud group of friends. They were all shouting, cheering for Chan because he paid for them. Chan laughed at the boys' actions, "alright kids, let's go." They started walking home, eating their ice-cream on the way. Minho and Jisung held hands the entire walk home and Jeongin watched them from behind. They were all outside of Minho's house and Minho invited them in, but Chan said he had some business to take care of and Changlix decided they would go home too. So it was back to Jisung, Minho, Woojin, and Jeongin.

The boys decided they would cook dinner since they were all hungry. They decided on bulgogi since Woojin is really good with grilling meat. Jeongin and Jisung were in-charge of preparing the side dishes while Minho and Woojin marinated and grilled the meat. Minho got the grill started and Jisung walked into the patio holding a bowl of cut vegetables. "here you go Minho-hyung." Minho smiled and took the bowl from Jisung, "thanks baby." Jisung went back inside to help Jeongin with the ramen. Woojin noticed Minho smiling and staring at Jisung from the glass door, "damn, you're so whipped. I have never seen you like this. It's different, but a good different." Minho looked at Woojin, a bit embarrassed to be caught. "Jisung is too pure for this world hyung, he makes me want to protect him at times." Woojin chuckled at Minho's words, "you have always liked to baby the younger ones. You know, Jeongin was excited to visit you. He really missed you ever since you left the JYP building." Minho smiled and stared at Jeongin who was laughing with Jisung. "I missed you guys too, and i'm happy you're here with me. Hyung, you can stay with me for as long as you want to. I like it better when we are altogether." Woojin put some meat on the grill, "thanks Minho we really appreciate you. I will ask Jeongin about it."

The boys were now ready to eat, they had the whole table filled with food. They all took a seat and started serving themselves, "thank you for the food hyungs" Jeongin spoke. Minho smiled, "everyone helped, now eat up." The boys cheered and started eating, they were really hungry and seeing and smelling the food made them more hungry. Minho grabbed a piece of lettuce and filled it up with meat and vegetables and folded it before putting it in front of Jisung, "Hannie aaaahhh" Jisung blushed but opened his mouth and let Minho feed him. Jisung chewed his food and clapped his hands since it was so good. Minho chuckled at Jisung's reaction, "you like it baby?" Jisung smiled and nodded his head quickly which made Minho chuckle more. Jeongin watched everything and he stabbed his meat with his chopstick and gave it a pout. Minho noticed this and felt bad for not giving attention to Jeongin as well. Minho decided to make another wrap and gave it to Jeongin, "Innie, open up for hyung's meal!" Jeongin looked up and saw how Minho was trying to feed him, Jeongin blushed a bit and opened up. He ate the wrap Minho put in his mouth happily, "thank you Hyungie!" Minho gave Jeongin a smile and saw Woojin pouting too. Minho chuckled, "does my hyung want to fed too?" Woojin chuckled, "i'm just teasing, but you should eat yourself and let these big boys feed themselves." Jeongin and Jisung had a darker blush and hey started eating quickly. Minho chuckled and ate his meal too. They ate up all the food and were now cleaning up.

Minho showed Woojin and Jeongin to their room, "I have a spare room and the bed should be big enough for the both of you." Woojin and Jeongin followed behind and were soon inside the room where their luggage was already in. "The bathroom is to the left and you guys can share the closet. I don't mind you guys staying here, so please feel comfortable." Jeongin hugged Minho, "thank you hyung, you're the best!" Minho ruffled Jeongin's hair and let go of the hug and gave Woojin a goodnight hug too. "I'll see you guys tomorrow morning and if you need anything my room is to your right, goodnight." Minho left the room and walked to his bedroom where Jisung was already wrapped in a blanket. "hey baby" Minho greeted. Jisung was pretending to be asleep but Minho didn't miss the small smile that formed on Jisung's face. Minho decided to tease the younger, "oh i guess my baby is already asleep and doesn't need his goodnight kisses." Minho was facing the mirror while applying a cream on his face but was watching Jisung. Minho saw how Jisung peeked open one of his eyes and he chuckled at the younger. Jisung rolled on the bed and spread himself so he was taking up all the space on the bed. Minho walked up to the younger and examined his position. Minho decided to hover over Jisung and attack him with kisses. Jisung started giggling and Minho stopped kissing him. "Is my Hannie awake?" Jisung opened his eyes and giggled at the 'confused' Minho, "hyung, I was fake sleeping" he giggled. Jisung moved aside so Minho could lie down. Minho shut the light and joined Jisung back on the bed. Minho wrapped his arms on Jisung's waist and pulled him close to him. Jisung had a light blush since he was really close to Minho's face, he decided to look down and put his face on Minho's chest. "goodnight Hyung." Minho gave Jisung a kiss on his head, "goodnight baby."

This is so cute, Jeongin and Minho are my baises lmao and I love every interaction they have with each other

This is so cute, Jeongin and Minho are my baises lmao and I love every interaction they have with each other.. I feel like Jeongin is Minho's baby... Jeongin is everyone's baby in general