pancakes

Jisung woke up stretching his arms and legs and felt pain on his neck. He started rubbing his neck and realized he was still in his living room. Jisung remembered waiting for Minho to come over, but he never showed up. Jisung felt a lump in his throat and his heart weighing more than the usual. "no, i am not a wimp! I will not cry for a jerk!" Jisung grabbed his phone and checked the time, "oh no, i'm late!" Jisung saw he had text messages and missed calls from Felix but decided to deal with that later, he ran to his room to get ready for school.

Jisung rushed to his bathroom, splashing water on his face and getting his toothbrush and toothpaste. Jisung started brushing his teeth and ran towards his closet to get his clothes. He picked out a white t-shirt, black ripped jeans, and his leather jacket. "shoes, shoes, where are my shoes" Jisung impatiently spoke to himself.

Jisung finished brushing and changed into his outfit. He was flipping everything in his room, looking for his backpack. Jisung's attention went to his window when he noticed a person climbing the tree infront of his room. Jisung flinched when he saw Minho jump from the tree to his Window, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jisung yelled. "Good morning to you too," Minho smiled. Jisung stepped towards the window, frowning. He reached to his window and saw Minho turn his head to the side with a worried look on his face. Jisung rolled his eyes and locked his window and closed his curtains. Jisung stared at his window for a little, and sighed for being so harsh but decided he was late enough and needed to get to class now.

Jisung ran downstairs and saw his backpack on his kitchen table, "i forgot to do my homework! What am i going to dooo!" Jisung grabbed his backpack and ran to his front door, not wasting anymore time. "stupid locks" Jisung mumbled while he was trying to get his door to open. Jisung got his door open and his eyes got big and he held his breath, shocked. Minho was standing there and Jisung did not see that coming. Minho was looking down to his feet with his arms hanging to his sides. Jisung felt bad but proceeded walking out of his house and locking the door. Jisung turned to face Minho with a worried look. Minho looked up at Jisung and Jisung's heart felt heavy when he saw tears in Minho's eyes. "um, what is going on? why are you crying? You ditched me not the other way around" Jisung asked with watery eyes. Minho took a deep breath to stop crying and reached both his hands to hold Jisung's face. Jisung closed his eyes, loving how soft and warm Minho's hands felt on his face. "Jisungie, please forgive me. I shouldn't have left you without an explanation." Jisung opened his eyes and stared at Minho, "why didn't you show up hyung?" Minho got closer and put his forehead on Jisung's, "Jisungie, you already know about Park Jinyoung. He had all of us join him yesterday for the yearly reunion. That's where he talks about our mistakes and gives us punishments for them." Jisung felt bad hearing this and wrapped his arms around Minho.

Jisung was standing there cursing at himself, "stupid, stupid. why am i so stupid!" The cat just stared at him with his head to the side. Jisung grabbed Minho's clothes and started unlocking his door.

Jisung stepped inside his house, holding the cat and Minho's clothes and closed the door behind him. "I guess I am not going to school today." Jisung put the cat on his sofa and went to his kitchen to make breakfast.

Jisung was making pancake art when he heard movement coming from his living room. A few seconds later he is met with Minho walking towards the kitchen, "hey hyung!" Jisung beamed while waving at Minho. Minho smiled, "why are you so cute?" Jisung blushed at Minho's reply and quickly turned back to flipping pancakes. Minho chuckled at the shy Jisung. "you are making figures with the pancake batter?" Minho saw Jisung had heart and flower pancakes on the plate. "do you want to make one hyung? I am making a cat for you." Minho watched as Jisung drew ears to the cat face he had on the griddle. "that looks perfect Jisungie." Jisung smiled widely, "i'm glad you like it hyung! Here you can make some." Jisung handed Minho a squeeze bottle filled with pancake batter. Minho got closer to the griddle and thought for a while on what to draw. "ah, i know." Jisung stared as Minho started drawing a weird figure. Minho finished drawing and stared at Jisung. Jisung raised his eyebrow and stared at Minho, "what is that hyung?" Minho started laughing while Jisung flipped the cat pancake and stared at Minho's art. "I am groot" Minho said in a weird voice. Jisung started laughing, "hyung that is amazing!" Minho stopped laughing and stared at Jisung who was admiring the little figure. Minho touched the top of Jisung's head and ruffled his hair, "you're amazing Jisungie" he whispered. Jisung's face turned really red.

Jisung and Minho were eating while talking about the pancake art they made. "My favorite one is the heart and groot." Jisung said while happily chewing his food. Minho smiled at Jisung's actions, "well i love the cat. you are so talented Jisungie." Jisung blushed, "you are more talented hyung."

Jisung and Minho were in the living room watching Spider-man. "He is so cool!" Jisung said with his hands to his chest in fists. Minho smiled at how cute Jisung looked and he got closer, leaving no space between his and Jisung's thighs. Jisung noticed the sudden movement and turned to face Minho. Jisung was surprised at how close his face was with Minho and a light blush appeared on his cheeks. Minho put his forehead on Jisung's and raised his right hand up to hold Jisung's chin. Jisung was now really red and he started getting hot. "hyung?" Jisung asked in a quiet voice. Minho stared at Jisung's lips with admiration, "what is it Jisungie." he mumbled. Jisung couldnt speak, his heart was pounding abnormally fast and his face just kept getting hotter. Jisung decided he had been teased enough and closed the small space between his and Minho's lips. He gave Minho a small peck and turned back to the movie really fast. Minho touched his lips and smiled, "Jisungie, did you just kiss me?" Jisung grabbed the pillow by his side and buried his face into it. "hyung! you were so close and I panicked." Minho chuckled and reached for Jisung's hand. "Jisungie, why are you so cute?" Jisung froze and felt his face heat up again.