karaoke

Jisung walked inside the bus while Minho gave the driver the bus passes. They both went to take a seat at the very back of the bus even though there were only about 5 other people riding. They were still walking to the back when the driver started driving, causing Minho to bump on Jisung and they both fell to the side on some seats. Jisung bumped his head on one of the seats so he was in too much pain to realize that Minho had turned into a cat. jisung sat up properly and shifted his gaze towards Minho, his eyes widened at the sight. 'oh my god, what should i do? what if he turns back to a human and is seen naked on the bus?!' Jisung was panicking while the cat just turned his head to side, watching Jisung. Jisung picked up Minho's clothes and put them inside his backpack. He then picked up the cat and held him in his arms. Jisung decided to hug the cat and hoped this would prevent Minho from turning back.

finally, the next stop was for Jisung and Minho so Jisung put his backpack on and grabbed the cat. he decided he would exit towards the door in the back of the bus to avoid getting in trouble by the driver for having a pet. Jisung got off the bus and ran towards the karaoke room.

Jisung was standing outside the karaoke room, "um, well im just going to put you inside my backpack while i get us a room and then you can come out. Okay kitty?" The cat purred and jisung proceeded putting him in the backpack.

Jisung walked in and went to the front desk to pay for a room. The cashier lady smiled, "hi! Welcome, how may i help you?" Jisung smiled, "can i have a room for two people please?" The lady looked around Jisung and raised her eyebrows, "Sure! here is your ticket and you can pay on your way out" Jisung smiled and bowed, "thank you!"

Jisung opened the door to his assigned room and walked in, shutting the door behind him. He opened his backpack and let the cat out. He grabbed the cat and sat him down on the booth. Jisung searched his backpack for Minho's clothes and placed them next to the cat. he was getting Minho's shoes out when he sees Minho return. Jisung quickly turned away with a blush on his face, not wanting to see Minho naked. Minho started changing and smiled at Jisung's reaction, "Hannie i need my shoes please." Jisung turned around and gave minho his shoes, "oh yes, sorry hyung." "Thanks for hiding me from the public. I dont want Park Jinyoung to hear about this." Minho smiled while ruffling Jisung's hair, Jisung closed his eyes, loving the soft touch. Minho chuckled, "you are so cute Jisungie." jisung opened his eyes and locked them with Minho's, a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

"so hyung, what song do you want?' Jisung asked while scanning through the songs on the screen. "why dont we do random?" Minho replied. Jisung set the songs on random and grabbed two mics and handed one to Minho. Minho was sitting down staring at his phone with a questioning expression. "what is it hyung? is everything ok?" jisung asked a bit worried for Minho. Minho smiled at Jisung, "yes everything is good, but hyunjin texted me saying he saw you enter the karakoe room and he wants to join you with Seungmin." Jisung beamed with joy and started jumping "what really! Yaaay more friends! can we do karaoke with them hyung?" Minho chuckled, "if you want to, of course. I will tell them to come." Minho texted Hyunjin and after 2 minutes they hear a knock and the door opens, revealing Hyunjin and Seungmin.

"hey guys! i'm so happy you're here!" Jisung greeted with a big smile. hyunjin and Seungmin walked returning the smile, "whats up! let's get singing!" Seungmin shouted.

The boys were singing to Got7's "girls girls girls" while dancing around. They were having fun singing and dancing then they all stopped and watched Jisung when he took over with BamBam's rap. "WOOAAHH THAT WAS SO GOOD JISUNG!" they cheered. They kept dancing until the song ended. They all cheered while Seungmin chose the next song. The beat to "days gone by" by Day6 started playing ans Seungmin started the song. Hyunjin was impressed by his vocals and they all started singing long to the melody. They kept dancing and singing, having so much fun. Jisung sang along with Seungmin on the high notes and Hyunjin and Minho stared with shocked faces. The song finished and Hyunjin and Minho clapped loudly, "woah! you guys sound amazing! Jisung you sing so well!" Hyunjin complimented.

They spent the next hour singing along to songs with Minho and Hyunjin showing off their dancing skills. The boys had alot of fun, but decided they would go out to eat since they were all hungry. They exited the karaoke room after paying and were now standing at a bus stop. "so, what do you guys want to eat?" Hyunjin asked while searching his phone for a restaurant. "samgyeopsal samgyeopsal samgyeopsal!!" the boys cheered. "okay, found a good restaurant, we can actually walk there it's just a block away." Hyunjin said. "Let's gooo!" Seungmin shouted while running down the street. "Minnie! You're going the wrong way!" Hyunjin shouted and started blushing because he said that out loud. Minho raised his eyebros, "Minnie huh?" Hyunjing's blush got darker, "shut up, it slipped." Seungmin ran past the boys and shouted "What are you waiting for! Seungmin is hungry!" The boys started laughing and followed behind Seungmin, running to the restaurant.

The boys were sitting down talking about how their day went and how much fun it was while waiting for their meal to arrive. Finally their Meal was served and they clapped of excitement. Seungmin took out his phone and took pictures of the food. "hey guys, picture time!" He said while focusing the camera on everyone. "1, 2, 3!" The boys cheered, grabbed small plates and lifted them up to their eyes and shouted "thanks for preparing this, I'm going to have a good meal because of you!" The boys started wrapping the meat inside the lettuce and ate. "so good!" Jisung said while chewing his food.

The boys finished eating and were now heading home. They were waiting for the bus and Seungmin decided to play a round of 'rock, paper, scissors' "loser pays for all the tickets! Seungmin said while laughing evilly. The boys were in an intense round of the game, Minho had already won. It was against the three boys. Seungmin won the next round, leaving the game Hyunjin vs Jisung. Jisung was getting nervous. "rock, paper, scissors!" Hyunjin jumped up and started clapping "yes yes yes! i don't have to pay!" Jisung fell on his knees and looked up to the sky "NOOOOOOOOOO!" he shouted while fake crying. The boys chuckled at Jisung's reaction.

The bus arrived and Minho entered first, paying for all the boys. Jisung blushed, "but hyung, i lost the game." Minho smiled "its okay Hannie." Hyunjin and Seungmin exchanged amused looks and started walking to the back of the bus.

The boys were sitting down while talking about how fun their day was and decided to hang out together more often. Jisung smiled and looked out the window, he thought about Felix 'next time you will join us Felix." Jisung felt Minho's head on his shoulder and he turned to look at a sleepy Minho. Jisung smiled and held Minho's hand the rest of the bus ride.