Part 20

"so, you didn't answer my question Jisung" Minho said in a light voice. Jisung turned around with a pink blush and held his breath when he realized how close Minho was to him. Jisung giggled and grabbed both of Minho's hands, "Yes hyung, I will be your boyfriend!" Minho smiled and reached to caress Jisung's face. "you're so cute my squirrel." They stared into each other's beautiful eyes, admiring the person infront of them. Jisung blushed and looked down at his shoes. "Hyung, we should go back to the party, they might be wondering where we are." Minho held Jisung's hand and walked towards the door, "you're right. let's go have fun."

Before the boys could step out of the room, Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, and Seungmin rushed inside. "Guys, it's almost 4pm so we have to use this room. We don't want anyone to find out about our secret." Chan whispered-yelled. Jisung stepped outside the room along with Minho, leaving the boys with smirks and raised eyebrows while they waited for their time. 4pm came, but only Changbin and Chan transformed into their animals. Seungmin and Hyunjin stared at each other, "what is wrong with me?" They both questioned with scared looks. Hyunjin checked his watch and saw it was now 2 minutes past 4, but neither Seungmin or Himself were transforming. The wolf circled around Hyunjin while the seahorse hopped around. Seungmin put his hand under his chin and thought about a possibility as to why Hyunjin and him were not transforming. After 7 minutes, Changbin came back to his human form and quickly covered himself with his clothes. Changbin changed into his clothes, "what the hell was that? the both of you are still human? Could something have tampered with your transformation?" Seungmin finally spoke up, "i am not sure for this, but all I know we cannot let JYP find out about this. He might take us into his lab and do experiments on us for god knows how long." Hyunjin's eyes went big when he heard Seungmin's words, scared of what JYP would do to them. "You're right Minnie, JYP can never find out about this." Chan finally transformed back to his human and the three boys turned away from his naked body with a dark blush. Chan started changing into his clothes,"sorry, hehe. Anyways, we have to check if this happens again tomorrow. Will this be permanent or just a temporary thing?" the boys nodded and waited for Chan to finish getting dressed before stepping outside to the party again.

Felix was outside the dance room door waiting for Changbin after their 'emergency', "finally hyung! let's go dance now!" Felix dragged Changbin to the dance floor and Hyunjin felt the need to take his Minnie out there too. "come on Minnie, you have to dance with me." Seungmin pouted, "but im tired hyung, i just want to-" Seungmin stopped talking and his eyes went big and he grabbed Hyunjin's hand and dragged him to the dance floor after he heard Day6 playing. Chan sighed, "well at least I have Minho." Chan looked around for Minho and finally sighted him in the back corner of the room with Jisung. They were really close to each other and seemed to be laughing at whatever Jisung was saying. Chan sighed again, "i guess i can just go dj?" Chan went to the stage and grabbed headphones and joined Steve Aoki who was playing the music.

Jisung felt really happy that night, he swore he could feel his heart doing flips every time he heard Minho's laugh and saw his beautiful smile. Jisung is happy that him and his hyung are finally a thing, he had many dreams of what it would be like to have a boyfriend and it would always be with Minho. Now Jisung and Minho were headed to his apartment after the party. They took the bus to Jisung's apartment and Minho decided he would walk Jisung to his front door.

"well, we're here." Minho smiled at Jisung. "okay Hannie, I will see you tomorrow goodnight my little squirrel." Minho leaned foward and kissed Jisung's head. Jisung blushed and grabbed Minho's shirt, "h-hyung" Jisung stuttered, "can you stay for the night? I had such a great day because of you and I dont want it to be over without you." Minho smiled, "of course Jiji. You know I love being with you." Jisung's face brightened and he quickly turned around to hide his red face and unlocked his door.

Minho was laying on Jisung's bed while he waited for Jisung to change into his sleeping attire. Jisung came back with a onesie and brought Minho his biggest shirt and some boxers, "sorry hyung, I have not done laundry and this is all I have for you." Minho blushed staring at the outfit Jisung was giving him, "um ok, thank you Jisung" Minho left to the bathroom to change, leaving jisung with an evil yet satisfied smirk. (Jisung really does have more clothes, but wants to see Minho flustered) Minho came back from the restroom with the shirt fitting perfectly fine and with the boxers being tight on him, exposing his thick thighs. Jisung blushed and covered his face with his pillow, "is everything okay babe?" Minho questioned while getting on the bed, "y-yes. it's j-just so hot here." Jisung punched his bed for stuttering and cursed himself for being the flustered one. Minho chuckled, "you're funny Sungie. Let's go to sleep now, it's late." Jisung positioned himself comfortably, staring at the older's face while Minho shut the lights off. "goodnight Hyung" Jisung mumbled, Minho brushed Jisung's hair and leaned closer to kiss his head, "goodnight my cute baby." Jisung fell asleep blushing that night.

btw, thank you for reading this boring story.. im sorry for making it so boring, this is my first ff and it's clear that i suck with this... i will try better next time (if there is a next time)