Reunited

Jisung woke up to an empty bed so he decided to brush up and go downstairs. He heard voices so he assumed everyone was awake by now. Jisung walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Minho with Jeongin making breakfast. Minho was teaching Jeongin how to flip the eggs in the air and Jeongin watched in amazement at how talented Minho is. Jisung stepped into the kitchen and sat at the island, watching the two boys cook. Minho noticed Jisung and he walked up to him, "morning baby" Minho greeted giving Jisung a kiss on the head. Jisung hugged Minho, "morning hyung." Jeongin noticed Jisung and smiled at him, "Hello hyung!" Jisung chuckled at the cute boy, "morning Innie." Jeongin managed to flip his own eggs and screamed in a really high pitch voice which shocked jisung. Minho was used to jeongin's dolphin scream so he just chuckled in response, "Hyungs! come look! I did a great job!" Woojin came running down the stairs, "what happened?!" The three other boys started laughing at the freaked out Woojin, "why are you laughing? is everything okay? I heard a scream." Woojin walked up to the three boys and noticed Jeongin was cooking, "woah, great job kid." Jeongin blushed and smiled, "thanks hyungie."

"

The boys were now on their way to visit Hyunjin and Seungmin. Minho was anxious to finally see heir faces again, he has never gone this long without seeing them and as annoying as Hyunjin was, he really missed him. Woojin was driving with Jeongin in the passenger seat and Minsung were sitting in the back. Jisung grabbed Minho's hand, "hyung, are you okay? You seem worried." minho gave Jisung a smile, "It's just been a while, I hope they are fine. It's so weird that I haven't seen those two in over 3 months now." Jisung put his head on Minho's shoulder and Minho felt himself relax a bit.

They arrived at Hyunjin's house and were waiting for someone to answer the door. A few seconds later, Seungmin opens and the door, "guys? Come in!" The boys enter and each take turns in embracing Seungmin into a hearty hug. Hyunjin soon appeared with a smile and what seemed to be teary eyes. Jeongin ran up to Hyunjin, "Hyungie! I missed you!" Minho also walked up to Hyunjin and gave him a hug, "you both are so thin" Minho commented in a worried voice. Hyunjin and Seungmin gave a weak smile, "we're better now hyung" Seungmin replied. Minho could hear the sadness in Seungmin's voice, he didn't like it one bit. "Hyunjin-ah, if you want to join me in dance again then you have to get healthy again and you will start by eating one of Woojin hyung's cooking, right hyung?" Minho questioned Woojin who gave him a thumbs up. "of course, I'm ready to prepare my ultimate favorite, CHICKEN!" everyone cheered after hearing Woojin would be cooking his famous chicken.