Part 19

September 14-

Jisung was in a good mood today. He received birthday kisses from Minho and a cute plushie from Felix. After his last class, Jisung texted Minho and Felix that he would be in the Music room. He happily skipped to the music room while humming his rap verse he has been working on. Jisung made it to the Music room and tried to open the door but it was locked. He knocked on the door and heard some movement coming from the inside of the music room, but nobody came to open the door. He knocked harder and louder, "Chan hyung! Hello it's Jisung! Let me IN!" Jisung heard some hushed voices and decided to text Minho, "hyung, im outside the music room but it's locked and nobody opens the door when i knock and i think i hear some movement in there." after about a minute, Jisung received a text from Minho, "that's odd. oh wait, now that you mention it, that music room is haunted. you must be hearing that if anything because the music room is always closed before 2." When Jisung finished reading the text he heard the door unlock and creak open. Jisung froze and nearly peed his pants, "hy-hyung?" Jisung reached towards the door and kicked it open, "SURPRISE!" everyone in the music room shouted and wished Jisung a happy birthday. Jisung screamed and pouted, "you guys scared me. That's not funny!" Chan tackled Jisung into a hug, "sorry mate, we had to surprise you for your first birthday with us." Jisung giggled and was soon attacked by more friends who were wishing him a happy birthday. Jisung was enjoying all the attention but was scared of the dark, "guys, this is amazing, but can we turn the lights on now? you already surprised me." In that moment, he sees Minho walking towards him with a birthday cake lit up with candles. Jisung got tears in his eyes and everyone started singing the birthday song.

"make a wish Hannie" Minho whispered, Jisung closed his eyes and put his hands together and made a wish before blowing out the candles. everyone clapped and Felix turned the lights on, revealing the music room decorated for Jisung's birthday. jisung looked around and had tears in his eyes again, You guys are the best ever!" Changbin turned on the music and everyone started dancing and having a great time. Minho and Jisung were having fun dancing with each other but after a while they got tired and went to the back of the room to rest and drink soda (lol).

"Hyung, was this surprise your idea?" Jisung asked with glossy eyes, Minho smiled. "Felix helped with the decoration, I couldnt have done it without the help of everyone." Jisung smiled, "Thank you so much hyung! I have never had a birthday party before! I would hug you right now but I want to keep talking to you." Minho chuckled at jisung's words, "Jisung you're so precious to me. The day you bumped into me, and I met your beautiful eyes I knew i was in love. Then you appeared more often, taking me home when i turned into a cat and you always treated me with kindness. I have never met someone so caring and sweet as you. I want to care of you and make you smile everyday." Minho grabbed Jisung's hand and moved closer to him while Jisung stared at Minho with teary eyes, "Jisungie, will you be my boyfriend?" Jisung's mouth turned into a wide smile and he threw himself on Minho and gave him a tight hug. Resulting in Minho turning into a cat and Jisung holding Minho's clothes and the kitty. Jisung cursed himself in his head and grabbed minho's clothes and took the cat to the dance room, closing and locking the door behind him.

Jisung was petting the cat while waiting for Minho to come back. "Minho-hyung, i'm sorry. I just got excited and my instincts were faster than my brains. Minho purred and turned back into his human form. Jisung was flustered and turned around quickly covering his face.