Ch - 2 "New Chapter"

"Each new chapter of our lives requests an old part of us to fall and a new part of us to rise."

- Jenna Galbut 

Part 2 

Angel's Pov 

The conference room opened and Alison entered, with her entered man may be in his late fifties with a soft smile on his face. 

After he entered another man, he was looking in late twenties but with a poker face, wow no expression and lastly a very beautiful girl with an adorable smile, she looks a year older than me but still has perfect curves and creamy skin, yep really beautiful.

Another note I'm definitely not lesbian, it's just that sometimes I wish to be so beautiful like them. 

"Good morning Sir and ma'am, welcome here" I said with a smile and they nodded then proceeded to sit. 

I sit beside Alison and in front of me sit the young man then beside him the beautiful girl, the old man sits beside me making me more nervous because he has the aura of authority and danger. 

"Okey let me introduce ourselves" the old man said "I'm Christian William and this gentleman here is my elder son, Chris William and the lady here is Benny Chris William my daughter in law" he said with a very proud voice, just by his voice I can tell he is so proud on his family. 

Oh how I wish to have a father, who can be so proud of me too. 

"It's really wonderful to meet you guys, and you already know me as the retired CEO," she said laughing.

"And this is my personal assistant Angelina Hughes, and let me tell you she is very good at her work" the expression on the old man's and his son's face changed and an unknown emotion spread on their face with the frown.

I said hello and shook their hands, first the old man then the lady and last Chris, but just by looking at his face and his eyes, he looked somewhat familiar, like I know him and seen him somewhere but where? I kept looking into his eyes to search for answers. 

Even if he extrudes a dangerous aura but still I feel really safe just by holding his hand, why? and his expression was also very confusing to me.

"If you continue to hold his hand for one more second then god help you I'm personally depositing you out of this company" the commanding voice of benny bought me out of my thoughts and I release his hand the next second, "so.. sorry.. sorry i didn't mean to-" "save it" she cut me again. 

To save myself from more embarrassment  I decided to make coffee for them "I'm so-sorry, I'll be back in a minute" I went out without looking at anyone. 

God Angelina what's wrong with you? You totally behave like a very bad girl, that's why you are always in trouble. 

My inner self is right, I shouldn't have done that but that man was familiar and that name Chris brings so many memories which I buried so deep in my heart. But there are so many people with the same name and most importantly there were many lies in my past. 

I decided to keep all those things at the very end in my mind and made 4 cups of coffee then went to the conference room.

"Here sir and ma'am" I said placing coffees for them, and they started the meeting.

For the whole 30minutes the meeting was going on and I wasn't able to catch even a single word, wanna know why? 

Well let just say my eyes or most importantly brain is stuck at the man in front of me, Chris William. I couldn't forget the feeling of protection radiating from him and his eyes. 

They feel like I have seen him somewhere, it's not like I have interest in him, no I can never have interest in any man because my heart already belongs to someone whom I wasn't able to meet ever again. 

He was my first love at a very young age. 

"Well okay everything is ready and completed, all formalities are done so we will start over from tomorrow and will take care of everything, but I would definitely want to change this personal assistant here, because I don't like to have someone constantly keeping their eyes on my man" Benny William said with angry and possessive voice and now I understand that I'm already digging my own grave. 

"I..I'm-so-sorry, I don't have ...... any wrong in-intentions, it just- it just feels like I meet him somewhere and-and t-tried to remember, I'm-I'm-so-sorry" I was a complete stuttering mess due to my stupidity. 

"It's okay my sons have that effect on people, but take it as a last warning, next mistake and you'll be jobless" Mr william said after the long silence with the amusing expression.

I release a breath, thank god "I.. I promise I'll not make more mistakes" I said without looking at them. 

"Mr william I can assure you that Angelina here is a really wonderful girl and works potentially, and people can make mistakes because it's the thing that makes them human, she is really an innocent girl so please don't be harsh on her" Alison said with a really sad tone. 

"We will see about it and the meeting is over here so you can leave and we will handle everything and Miss Hughes you may leave too and present yourself tomorrow at sharp 8am here" Chris William said, wow so rude, hope so I could survive here. 

I nodded and looked at Alison giving her the look of I-Will-see-You-at-the-diner and left from there. 

At least I still have my job and now all I have to do is work hard to keep it. 

But still that Chris William, why oh god I really should forget this topic if I have to keep my job. 

After reaching home I decided to finish the breakfast first before Kate found it and decided to drag me to shopping, and then take a nap because I'm so tired since 2 nights due to so much work in the office. 

Tomorrow is a new chapter with new people. 

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.