Ch - 28 "Las Vegas"

"Las Vegas is a city built on hopes, Dreams, and a Little bit of crazy."

~ Michael McDonald

Part 28

Angel's Pov

After 5 hours we landed in Las Vegas and I was too tired. In Newyork it must be 12am but here it's only 9pm. And this city never sleeps I guess.

There was a limo outside the airport to pick us up and again I had to sit beside Blaize. I looked outside and tried my best to not feel his presence.

Suddenly his phone rang, but he didn't pick up after checking the caller ID. After like 5 rings, he finally picked up and said "What is it?"

Very straightforward.

"It's not possible Lacey" my breath hitched as he said her name. Are they still in a relationship? Even after marriage?

No, Blaize would never do it, I mean yes he hates me and all that but he would never ever cheat on someone, I trust him more than my life.

He gave me side eyes and said " Okey you can come" she can come? Is she staying at the same hotel as us?

Then I looked outside, the area started to change, it's like we are entering into the forest. What? Are we going to some secret place?

Of course, The inferno would never stay in some hotel, they must have their own secret headquarters or something.

My thoughts were cut off as Blaize told Bryan that Lacey will stay with us for 4 days. Bryan rolled his eyes and cursed.

I smiled at the thought that I'm not the only one who doesn't like her.

Soon we reached the place and my jaw dropped on the floor.

The very large door with the sign Inferno opened and we entered into a Mansion or Villa or I don't know. It's really big with a huge garden and Fountain in the middle. I don't even know what to say.

I didn't think they had their own mansion here.

As we got out of the car, I felt like an Ant in front of it.

Why do they even need a Mansion in the forest?

"Come Angel" Benny smiled at me and I followed her like a lost kitten.

As we walked inside, I thought my jaw would crack anytime soon. I had never seen a mansion this big.

I felt really really cold and uncomfortable with everything so big and expensive.

"Well, let's just rest because I'm hella tired, we will start tomorrow." Bryan said and lost inside this big place with Adrian behind him.

Just then the servants entered with our luggage and I tried to take mine but He said, he will take it to my room.