Ch - 4 "Him"

"A million times over, I will always choose you."

- Unknown 

Part 4

Angel's Pov  

"Angelina Hughes stop right there or I'll kick your ass" Kate yelled after me.

"Promise me first that you'll not cake my face with the make up" I yelled back but unfortunately bumped into an old lady. 

She glared daggers at me and I quickly looked down, she put her hands on her waist then looked at me like she caught me stealing cookies from her big cookie jar.

"What are you 5?" She asked.

"Caught you" Kate giggled, grabbing me, now I'm the one glaring at her. "I'll not let you make me a cake face"

"Okay fine" she said rolling her eyes.

"Kids these days, always being annoying, young ladies get some manners in you," The old lady said with a glare and walked away, without hearing our sorry.

"Urgh Okay, I'm only using lotion, liner and lipstick"

"What noooo. No liner and lipstick.. I'll use mascara and lip gloss"

She rolled her eyes "Okay fine you'll still be so beautiful" she said and I wished it could be true.

After getting ready I saw the time and it was 6pm what?, we were playing chase for so long, and now I'm so hungry. I need to check catering too.

"Okay Kate I'm going now bye" without listening to her reply I went to the venue.

________________________

"Wow, holly teddies" I was feeling like a kid who had seen the amusement park for the first time. 

Yes, that's how beautiful this place is. The decorations are perfect.

This is a giant hall with cream marble flooring, and high walls painted in white color, the big crystal chandelier at the middle of the hall hanging down the roof.

The lights are bright enough to contrast the walls and the two set of stairs leading towards first floor, there may be so many rooms and the decorations are 

red and blue colors giving it the royal view.

The curtains are also of cream colors and fragrance candles were lighting at the top of all windows and lastly, all types of roses are used to decorate the hall, it's really like a dream.

Okay, now let's check, I was checking the decorations according to the folder that Benny gave me when found that the tables are decorated with the red roses when they should be decorated with yellow and pink ones.

What? Why does it matter? It will still be roses right? But Williams requires perfection. I should tell the head here to change it.

I was searching for the person in charge when the hanging curtain caught my attention.

Oh my god it's ripped from the lower part, how? 

Oh god what if someone sees it, I checked all the curtains twice and made sure they are okay and then all the decorations.

Okay there are only two issues, all I need to do is to search who is in charge here.

Oh there is a man standing with his back facing me, he is wearing a royal blue suit, he must be in charge here.