Chapter 4

It was morning both kids, varian was picky eating food. "I want ham sandwiches" varian said. "Ok varian just wait the food is coming". Arianna said. "Why can't you people even cook?" Lance asked. " because we didn't learn to cook" Arianna said. "Welp I guess I'm gonna starve if the food doesn't come at any second now "varian said. Starting to lay down at the chairs. He reached in for his pocket apron wondering what else was in there.

"Hey ever wondered what this can do?" Varian said holding up a purple ball. "Umm no thanks varian" Eugene said. "Hey what if throw it...." varian said. "Don't do it varian. Don't you remember what that does?" Cassandra said. "Umm no I'm a kid remember and I should have fun being a kid" he said still holding the purple ball. Varian was about to throw the purple ball then said." Who should I throw it to?" Varian said. "Don't throw it varian please just give me the ball" Rapunzel said. She got of the chair.

Then varian thought what if I lie by throwing it? That be fun. So varian pretended to throw the ball at everyone. So then everyone had to move away quickly. Everyone was of there chairs but varian was standing on the table giggling.
"Wow you guys thought I was gonna throw it" varian said. "Ha ya very funny varian now give me the ball now" Eugene said. He walked up to varian " you know I would throw at it you fLynn RIdEr But I give mercy and so I'll do another thing" varian said not wanting to give him the ball.

"Oh ok that nice varian but"- Eugene was interrupted. "Hey you can keep the ball as long as you don't throw it at someone" Rapunzel said also walking in front of varian. "Yeah yeah but I'm hungry when is the food coming is this a restaurant geez people take a long time" He said. He put the ball in his apron pocket. And then the food came.
"THANK GOD I WAS GONNA DIE!" a varian said . "YAY FOOD" lance said.

After eating

So Rapunzel had the toy and figured it out. She put the top down and then pressed it in from the of varian and lance.
And both of them were at normal age. "Oh I grew up it's alchemy not magic " varian said. So then there was a group hug.
And then varian remembered.

"Oh Queen Ariana"~ Varian said. "You said that when I'm older I can-" "vArIaN N-"
Varian grabbed a rose and when up to Cassandra. Video starts now

AND I
HOLY SH*T
WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU~

Then that made Cassandra's cheeks go red and Eugene's cheeks too because they teacher Kid varian that. The n everyone glared at Cassandra and Eugene. Then varian. "Uhh I think I'm gonna go now" Eugene said walking away.
"Me too" Cassandra said. "What about-" Then Cassandra pulled varian with them. "Oh ok bye!" Varian said.

"Look your still a child and please tell me your not gonna say it again?" Cassandra said. "I'm not a child Cassie, and not if you take the rose" Varian said. "Fine I'll take the rose" Cassandra said. "Now your never gonna say those words again right?" Eugene said. "Well the Queen was right yOu gUyS aRe bAd iNfLuence" varian said.

"What?!" Eugene said. "Is that a promise?" Varian said wondering how that he hated promises. "No no it's not" Eugen said. "Hah I'm joking i won't say it again" varian said.

Varian walked-away And said in his mind: or will I say it again? (^ν^)

The end