Chapter 10

wElP time to continue

It was night. Varian getting ready to sleep until. It was uncomfortable sleeping with the paper on his arms. Oh great how comfortable... varian said in his mind. He then went into the bathroom and took the paper out. It was filled with blood. He then got out the bathroom and went to bed. And went to sleep.

It was in the middle of the night.

Then it was morning

Rapunzel was sleeping until. she got a nightmare that varian was cutting himself. She then woke up, Wait varian wouldn't do that right? She said in her mind. She got up and went to Varian's room then she stopped for a moment. It could've been just a nightmare.... just normal ones....wait I just need to check just in case.... Rapunzel said in her mind
She went inside, and varian was sleeping. Rapunzel went up to varian then saw a red stain on his sleeves. No... please varian..... I don't want to believe this she said in her mind. Then she carefully took out his gloves. And as she was about to pull up his sleeves. Varian then woke up and quickly took his arms away from her. "W-What are you doing?" Varian said.

"Varian pull up your sleeves" Rapunzel said. "..no" "do it or i will varian". Then Rapunzel quickly grabbed his arm and pulled up his sleeve. And she gasped. "Why..would you do this?" Rapunzel said. Then she grabbed the other arm.
"Sorry but it helps me!" Varian said. "What does it help you with?its just cuts your bleeding!" Rapunzel said. Varian then went silent. "I'm going to get the nurse" Rapunzel said she got up. And went. Varian looked at Ruddiger. Hey buddy at least you don't know.... you don't even have to know.... varian said in his mind.  He then looked at the drawer and took out the glass. As he was about to cut himself again. Rapunzel quickly ran after him and snatched the glass out of his hand. "Hey!" Varian said.

"I can't let you do that again" Rapunzel said. "Wait where did this glass come from?" She asked varian. She then looked at the open drawer. And then Rapunzel pulled the other drawer and it was filled with glass. "Do I have to take everything sharp here away from you?!" Rapunzel said. "Oh please! Just let me" Then varian was about to grab another glass Rapunzel shut the drawer. She then looked at the nurse. "Just bandaged his arms up please" she said. The nurse nodded. But varian wasn't going to let that happen. He moved farther away. And Rapunzel noticed. "Varian,please" Rapunzel said.  Varian nodded, fine if it will make you get out of here varian said in his mind.

His arms were bandaged up. And varian has to get out of the room for a moment because the glass and the other shape stuff had to be taken away. While varian was standing out of his room. Varian then noticed. He is bonding closer and closer to Rapunzel. Varian then peeked inside the room. Why did she care for him after what he done? Wait this is probably pay back because Rapunzel impaled him. He should've been dead. Varian then looked at his arms.
Im just going to be itching for a cut on my arm anyways... varian said in his mind. Varian then got sent back into the room. Varian then sat on the bed.

And everyone left but then Rapunzel sat down in a chair in front of varian. "Varian...tEll why would you... cut yourself?" She said. "It's.....just........pain I can't deal with it anymore..." Varian said. "I'm starting to think what they did to you upstairs cased this" Rapunzel said. "I can't tell you...it's painful if I tell you what they...did to me" varian said. Ugh I can't believe this I'm actually bonding with Rapunzel acting like she's.....my friend? Varian said in his mind.
"Look...why are you....being nice to me?" Varian said. "W-What do you mean?" Rapunzel said. "I mean you should've just ended me there...I don't deserve this" varian said. "I couldn't...have ended you varian....I'm still sorry for not helping you in the storm...." Rapunzel said

"You has to save the kingdom you did what you had to...." varian then said. "Could you try...and stop trying to cut yourself.?...." Rapunzel said changing the topic. "I'm just going to be itching for a cut on my arm anyways..." varian said.
"If you have nightmares you could just tell me....and I'll be here" Rapunzel said. "Y-you don't have to..." "I'm just trying to help so you can stop hurting yourself...I don't want to see you like this" Rapunzel said. "Everything's gone what I loved gone....I only have Ruddiger left...." varian said. Looking at his raccoon then sleeping. "We can free your father...I can let you out of here for a while so you can free your father" Rapunzel said

"You would do that?" Varian said. "Yeah" She said,

"Rapunzel..." varian said. He then surprisingly hugged Rapunzel.

Rapunzel hugged back. And varian was surprised he done that.

"Thanks" varian said still hugging her.
"Your welcome..." Rapunzel said.

yEaH iM eNdInG tHiS sToRy hErE.
Wipes tear
Hopefully varian will get his happy ending in tangled the series.