Chapter 4

pLeAsE I wanna lose
*im praying to god right now lol*
*cries*
On with the story now

Sunlight was shining on varian's eyes

Varian looked around. The bed again really what the heck? He said in his mind. And there was Rapunzel sitting down in a chair. Next to the bed. Drawing. "Oh your awake...." she said. "I passed out didn't I?" He said. "Yes.... you did......." she said. Looking away. "Something happened?" He said. "Well yeah but how do I tell you....." she said. "What do you mean "how do I tell you?" He said. "Well something did unexpectedly happened to you besides you passing out..." Rapunzel said.

"The sun drops right something did happen to you" the voice said.

"Can you at least tell me? I won't freak out well kinda. But still" he said. "Varian.... well I don't know if it was because of the black rocks" she said.  "What do you mean?" Varian said not understanding. "Uh...well....." Rapunzel said. Thinking how to tell varian.

"I'll just tell you I'm sure you'll learn all about it..." Rapunzel said.
"Ok...?....." varian said. "Well when you pass out.... something happened to your hair" Rapunzel said.
"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Your hair was glowing into a teal color and "flying" up like there was no gravity on it." Rapunzel said.
"What?" Varian commented. "I mean I never Someone's hair do that only my hair does it since I'm the
Sun drop" Rapunzel said. "And there could be a moon drop then" varian said adding on. Rapunzel then pulled out the scroll that varian gave to her. "It makes sense now... your the moon drop then" Rapunzel said.

"Ding ding, you people finally figured it out sun drop and moon drop" the voice said.

"Ugh please just shut up already" varian said to the voice. "Wait you heard it too?" Rapunzel said. "Yeah the voices" he said. "I only heard that we figured it out" she said. "Oh well I always hear them talking to me" varian said. "Oh well don't let them bother you don't listen to them" she said. "Ok..." varian said.

...

"Heh finally found the sun drop and moon drop"  #*#*#*=/_ said.
"Hey they will work for us #*#*#*=/_ we could just use spells" ☆○♪〒☆〒 said
"Yeah they will" #*#*#*=/_ said

...

Rapunzel walks out of the room. But someone grabbed her hand.
"Raps we can't trust that kid anymore did you see his hair?! It's was like yours but another color" Cassandra said.
"Cass... his the moon drop he probably Control's the black rocks" Rapunzel said. She showed her the scroll.
"He can hurt us with those black rocks raps" Cassandra said. "How his memory of us no longer exists in his brain. He can't even remember what he did or what happened to him" Rapunzel said. Cassandra sighed.

"Ugh we still need to activate his powers" #*#*#*=/_ said
"I know how to get inside follow me once we activate them we could take him with us or just wait until it's the right time" ☆○♪〒☆〒 said.

It was night varian was sleeping everyone was.
The two strangers went inside Varian's room.

"Ok there he is we just need to sing the song"

"Ok but hurry"

The stranger went up the varian then held his hair and sang

Wither and decay
End this destiny
Break these earthly chains
And set the spirit free
The spirit free

Varian's hair glowed teal. So then the stranger pulled out a knife. And tried to cut the hair. Testing it.
It didn't break. "What?!" The stranger said. Almost yelling. "Sh! Be quiet!" The other stranger whispered.
"It's unbreakable" the stranger said. "Great first the sundrops hair and now the moon drops hair" the stranger said.
Then varian started to wake up moving around.
"Quick leave the paper so he can read it out loud in the morning" the other stranger said.
"Ok" he left the note. "Let's go"

Oh and by the way the stranger who singing was wearing special gloves of the incantation can't hurt
Him.