Chapter 1

Yeah ima keep naming "chapter bla bla bla"
Yeah will get to the good stuff.
Also this is an inspired Au where everyone is just normal life like we are
There's phones and school and stuff
Yeah even Rapunzel has long hair in the Au not that long though lol
"F**K IT ALL F**K IT  ALL DON'T GIVE A DAMM ANYMORE"
I don't usually curse but I don't wanna win
"Let me lOse"

Boo hoo idk how to start a story let's just say Rapunzel Eugene and Cassandra oh and lance can't forget him lol.were great group of friends they were bullies at the school but they didn't give a damm. They never got bullied :D or even nO one got bullied some people were just scared of the bullies even if they called them bullies and they never bullied but who knows?

Rapunzel walked inside the class room. Then a new kid came up and sat down. He had a hoodie on kind of like a  blue grayish sweater color. When he sat down not next to Rapunzel like 2 seats away from her. Everyone moved away from the new kid. Then the new kid rolled his eyes because  every time he went to sit down everyone would move away :').
And he was used to it. He looked at Rapunzel then said.

"Hey aren't you gonna like move away from me like the other people did?" He said. "Umm no why would I?" Rapunzel asked. "Whatever never mind...." he said. A teacher then came up. Ms.Violet. "Ok class there's a new person here so would you mind standing up Uhh... varian?" The teacher said, "Can you pull your hoodie down?" The teacher said again
In Varian's mind: oh great here we go again...  varian pulled his hoodie down.

"Yeah my names varian I like doing Alchemy ok bye" varian was about to sit down. Then the teacher pulled him up.
"Any questions of varian?" The teacher said. "What's with the googles?" Someone asked. In varian mind was like what do I say I always get asked and they break my googles because this was from my mom but if I tell them they are gonna break it and then, wait should I be rude back? Then varian said. "I don't know I just like wearing them" he said. And then someone asked. "Hey why do you have mixed and match socks sometimes?" Someone asked said almost laughing.

Then varian said "hey why do you have mixed and match dads?" He said. And then varian realized what he said OH SH*T I screwed up and I know him.But the teacher didn't heard what Varian  said. She was too busy looking at her phone."ok varian you can sit down now" the teacher said, some people in the class were giggling of what varian said. While Cassandra was like this kid got good roasts face even Eugene. And Rapunzel had no words.

When class was over Varian's locker was only 2 lockers away from Rapunzel's locker again. Then 3 group of boys went to varian and cornered him by his locker. "Oh heyyyy I didn't mean it really I was just in a bad mood guys truce?" Varian said. "How about no" one of the boys said. And then the boy that got rekt by varian showed up. Then pushed him on the floor. "Yeah ok keep pushing me I don't care I'm already used to this anyway" varian said. "How would you prefer beat up?" One of the boys said.

When Rapunzel looked of what was happening she wanted to stop them but then again she could get bullied too. But she had to help. One of the boys made Varian's head hit on the metal locker hard which made Varian's head go dizzy. He was sitting on floor. And he tried to keep up with the vision. And then he touch his face and there was blood. His nose was bleeding. Of course varian couldn't handle seeing his own blood. So he closed his eyes. Hoping this would stop.

But then a teacher came up. And said "You three boys detention! Come on varian let's get you to the nurse". It was Ms.violet. Varian opened his eyes and saw he had blood on his hand then more blood came coming out. "Hey I'm really sensitive to blood so mind if I—" then varian fainted as he was walking to the nurse with the teacher.

.
.
.
.

Varian woke up. At the nurses room he woke up sitting down. While there was his dad at the nurses room. Varian looked around. He was going home right now? He saw his hands he didn't have blood on him anymore.
"Come on son lets go" his dad said. "Wait but right now I don't-" "come on we are leaving son "
They were in the car.

"I heard you were getting g hurt by some kids varian" "no they were just playing that was by accident I banged my head on the wall dad" varian said. "Oh really? How can you bang your own head that hard?" His dad asked, "Well... can I at least go to school tomorrow? You always don't let me go to school the next day that I get hurt on school days..." he said. "Well fine just this once"  he said while driving. Let me make you proud dad... varian said in his mind.