Chapter 4

Warning may include drinking at the bar stuff and that a person been drugged
Just so you guys know like in tangled the series there age is the same age in this Au. But one year past and they all got one age up.
Yeah on with the story now

They all got on Eugene's car. Lance was in the front seat with Eugene and  varian was in between Rapunzel and Cassandra. "Oh good I'm not the only one here that's wearing normal clothes" varian said. "I mean I always wear a dress" Rapunzel said. "I'm chill with my clothes" Cassandra said

They all went to the party. It was a mansion. Which meant they could get pretty lost "I did not sign up for this" varian said then he said "oh great they are bars which server you know what and I'm a freaking under age kid" "Hey there's games" Rapunzel said. Then varian started walking over to the bar. But Eugene quickly grabbed his arm "where are you going?" He said. "Chill I won't dRiNk I just want juice" varian said. "I'll go with you varian" Rapunzel said. "I'll just go check out the games they have" Cassandra said.

Varian went to the bar. "Hey is there juice?" He asked the waitress. "Yup there's juice do you want?" The waitress said. "Yeah umm can I have orange juice" varian said. "Sure" then the waitress gave varian his drink. Varian left his drink behind then started to talk to Rapunzel. "Sooo.... what do you want to do now?" Varian said. "I don't know I mean there's lost of stuff here" Rapunzel said. "Oh and can you wait for me here... kinda forgot to use the bathroom." She said then got up and left. "Ok just hurry up!" Varian said.

Varian turned back and drinkers his orange juice. Then he drank his whole juice. Surprised he drank the whole thing because he wasn't even that thirsty. But ehh?. Rapunzel came back. "Hey I'm back varian!" She said. "Oh ok" he said.
20 minutes past at the bar. Rapunzel then said. "Hey want to go check out the games?" She said. "Sureee" varian said. "Ok lets go" she said. "Wait I just.... just go... I'll catch up" he said. "Ok" she said. Varian put his head down then he felt something drew on his hand. But he didn't care. He then got dizziness. And got confused.

Then varian asked the waitress. "Heyyyuhh do yOuuu knOowww whereee Ami?" "Your at the bar kid" the waitress said.
Then varian slowly got up from the chair then remember. Ohh Rapunzel I need to go and check the games?... why do I feel so weird...? Varian slowly started walking. It was hard to walk straight because his vision got blurry. And then Varian. Saw a room with loud music and lights. Varian walked over there forgetting he had to go with Rapunzel and the others. There was a stage were people were performing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Then varian got on stage. There was a lot of people.
Varian got the party more crazy. Then he threw himself of stage that people were carrying him. Then he got down and went out of the room.

He walked out. He didn't know what to do until when he bumped into someone.It was Cassandra. "Kid we were looking everywhere for you!" She said, "huuuHh? EWhOoo *hic* areeee yoU?" Varian asked. "What do you mean varian? It's me Cassandra? Slash Cassie? Oh my varian did you get drugged?!" Cassandra said. "WUt? HAhhhaahHh berry funny *hic*" He said. "You were gone for only 50 minutes what the heck happened to you?" She said.

"oOhH-" varian got interrupted. "You know what let's just go and look for the others" Cassandra said. She grabbed varian.Then he said. "HEyY Yourr meeehhh Frienndd!" Varian hugged Cassandra then she let go of varian. "Varian you've been drugged. Come on now." She said, then she pulled varian as they were walking because varian couldn't walk straight.

They were with the others. Rapunzel hugged varian."geez varian you scared me where were you?" Rapunzel said. "Heyyy   I wuss with a women *hic*" varian said. "What varian you sound—" Rapunzel was interrupted. "Yes varian was drugged by someone we need to go" Cassandra said. "Aww But I was going to have more fun" lance said. Varian let go of Cassandra's hand then asked. "Heyyy who areee *hic* Youuu pEoPleS?" Varian said. He started swaying around when he was standing. "Wait where *hic* Am I??" He asked them. "Varian... we are at the party and we're your friends" Rapunzel said. And that made Varian's head hurt. "Wait errr...." varian tried to understand what was going on. And then varian almost fainted. When he fell on the floor almost Eugene catches him. "Kid are you okay.?" Eugene said.

"I'm ToO sLeePy my HeaD hurtssss *hic*" varian said.  He kept looking down at the Floor. "Yup that's it we are going to the hospital." Eugene said.  "But what's about our parents they are going to kill us if they find out varian was drugged." Rapunzel said. "Hey raps right now it's too early to leave so it's fine when we go out of the hospital we can just go to Varian's house and drop him of." Cassandra said.

"Yeah I guess cass but what's if varian still acts drunk?" Rapunzel said. "We will think that through later" Cassandra said. "Ok let's go now." Eugene said.

They all got in the car. Varian was still acting weird. "Heyyy yOu guysss wil have to payyh!" Varian said, then he slowly took his sweater and shirt up, Cassandra stopped him, "no varian....no..." she said. varian became nausea in the car.
"Heh I wanna throw upppp" varian said, "please don't throw up in my car varian" Eugene said. "Iwouldifiwantedto buUUt I won't" varian said.  They all got to the hospital. Rapunzel and Cassandra carried varian by the arms.
But varian then said. "WAiT! Let Go!" "Why varian?' Rapunzel said. They let go. "Varian put his hands on his mouth then threw up at the outside floor. "Oh thank god you said let go" Cassandra said.

"Hehhuhh I'm going to slee—" varian said but then he fainted.Then Rapunzel catches varian. "Well who's going to carry him?" Cassandra she's them. "Lance is" Eugene said. "Fine" Lance said then carried varian inside the hospital. Until Cassandra realized that varian was actually sleeping. "Varian wake up!" She said to varian shaking him. "God I only thought you were joking when you said "to sleep!" She said to varian. They went to the emergency room. And doctor showed up. And varian woke up. "So what's the problem here?" The doctor asked. "Umm our friend has been like drugged" Rapunzel said. "HeYy DOCtor!" Varian said trying to sit up straight. Then varian started choking.

"Ok that's not good at all bring him to the room and I'll see what I can do" the doctor said. Varian went to the doctor. And the doctor HE was carrying varian by the arm. Then after 20 minutes the group heard yelling.
.
.
.

I'm going to spill the tea 🍵 soon ok peoples