Switched bodies 3

I cAnT sTop uSiNg tHis fOnT hElP mEEeEeEeeEEeEeLOL-

Rapunzel and varian went to the meeting

And they were both talking. Rapunzel aka Varian needed help what to do in the meeting and stuff sIncE hE iS nOt a PrIncEsS. "Okay you got it now?" Varian said. "Okay I got it" Rapunzel said. "I'm just going to wait out here" Varian said sitting in a chair. "Okay I hope I dOnT mEsSed up but if they ask scienceyyy questions what do I do? DO I bE tHe vArIan? THen?" She said. "just dOnt aCt like yourself vArIan oKay?" He said. "Okay here I go...." Rapunzel said opening the door.

People were in there. In quite nEaT cLotHes. "Ohh hello I'm here sorry iF iM lAtE" Rapunzel said. "Greetings princess Rapunzel" A man.

The meeting took 2 hours

And Rapunzel wanted to get out of the meeting quickly. Because iT wAs hArD

"So princess how much would 50 guards survive a let's say a natural disaster?" Oh no I already know this BUT Rapunzel said not aCt like vArIaN! Ummm play dumb! "Uhh whats 50? What kind of number is that?"
nO not that dumb!

Minutes past and Rapunzel finally got out of the meeting. "How was it?" Varian said. "Horrible" Rapunzel said.
"Okay now lets go to the cave and fix this!" She said. "Wait Wait What about Eugene?" He said. Rapunzel then realized.
"Come onnn do I have to?" She said whining. "Yes you do now go!" He said pushed Rapunzel. "Oh and I have tO gEt bAcK hOme bYeE" Varian said walking away. "bUt yOu sAiD-" "nO yOu sAid"

"Ummm eUgeNe wHerE aRe yOu?" Rapunzel called out. "I'm right here blondie" Eugene said. "aHH! Oh it's you so about our-" "dAtE?" wHaT? Rapunzel you never said anything about this! She said in her mind. "W-What?" Rapunzel said confused. "Heh let's go on now" Eugene said pulling Rapunzel along with him. I hate life right now how did I even get into this mess?! She said in her mind.

Varian returned back home. "ummm hEy dAd I'm back" He said. Ruddiger then popped up in front of him. "Hey Ruddiger" Varian said petting the raccoon. "Okay I'm just gonna dO mY aLchEmy now like I always do hEhHeHe" he said now going into hIs rOoM.

Rapunzel and Eugene were outside. "Okay blondie I got a surprise for you" Eugene said. "oooHhH I wOndEr whAt iT iS" Rapunzel said in sarcasm. "Keep your eyes close okay?" Eugene said. "oHHh sUre I tOtaLLy diD nOt know I sHouLd kEeP mY eYeS cLosE becAuse iT'S a surprisE" She said whispering. Please please pLeaSe don't let this be so romantic or  I swear when I see Rapunzel again I will- "Okay you can open your eyes now" He said. And there was roses a table 2 chairs, and fOoD-

Oh sh*t tHis got even weirder- "oH iTs sO uh bEaUtIfUL Eugene!" Rapunzel said. "Thanks lets go sit shall we?" He said. Rapunzel nodded and they both sat down. "Is there food iM hUngRy heh" she said. 30 minutes past. And desert was coming. wHeEze I can't believe Rapunzel is missing out on this yUmMy food! I can't wait for desert forget this I came here for the fOod OnLy She said in her mind.

"UGhHhh Ruddiger can you teach me how to do alchemy since our always with Varian?" Varian said. Sitting down in front of "hIs" Alchemy stuff. Ruddiger chittered sAyInG. I can't talk remember? But Varian aka Rapunzel couldn't understand Ruddiger since 'sHe' isn't really that close with Ruddiger. "Ughh what am I suppose to do???" He said.
"Hmm maybe I can read books!" Varian said he then came up tHe the shelves and grabbed a book. "Okay books of Flynn rider! umm knight? Ehh I'll just read this I hope Varian doesn't mind" he said.

This just got tO romantic if only we could've told Cassie and Eugene that we switched bodies....but if I tell eugene now this will get sO Awkward! UgHhH She said in her mind. Eugene and Rapunzel were both in a boat. Roses around them.
"I just want to wrap 'mY' hair around myself ;-;" Rapunzel whispered. "Isn't this great Blondie?" Eugene said. "Yes it's sO great 'I LoVe yOu' " Rapunzel said. "I love you too blondie" he said. 1 hour past and they were heading to the castle.
Oh my god RAPUNZEL, THE CAVE WE NEED TO GO BACK TO THE CAVE! She said in her mind. "Uhh I gotta go somewhere!" She said. "Where are you going?" He said. "Uh viStInG vArIan yEaH I fOrgOt hE neEdEd mE" she said then she ran.

Wait don't I need to go to the cav- he said in his mind until someone nocked on the door. It was rApUnzEL. "Yeah the cave I know varian" he said. "Let's go I dO nOt want to be like this forever" she said.

There they were the cave. "Okay so we just need to step on a trap.?" Varian said. "Yup we do" Rapunzel said. It was getting night outside though. They needed to hurry up so no one gets suspicious about both of them. "Hey Varian do you think-" Varian stepped on a trap which then they both were covered in power. "yaY were nOw fREE" Rapunzel said.
"Okay now lets just go-" Rapunzel then tripped on something. Making her wobbling backwards she then fell. Into a deep hole. Luckily quickly using her hair and wrapping the hair around a tall rock. " I aLmoSt dIed bUt tHanKs tO your hair I'm alive!" She said. "Just be careful and get up here!" Varian said. Rapunzel got up. "Wait but if I die don't you die?"
"What?" He said. "I mean your in my body and I'm in yours but if I die with your body then you die and I die, Wait is we both die because we're still our selfs but in different bodies. Like if you die with my body I die in yours right? I mean yeah I guess because your using my body and stuff but yup we both die? I mean it's because your soul is in my body and my soul is in yours so...."Rapunzel said. "Umm...." Varian said nothing. COnfUsION

"We'll just have to wait tomorrow and see if we're back to normal..." Varian said. "Kk" She said

They went back to "their" hOmeS.

"grEaT nOw I haVe tO chAnGe aGaIn" they both said

"UGHHHHHHHHHH whY" Rapunzel said. She closed her eyes and changed. "seriously tho wHo tHe hEcK sLeEps iN a dReSs? I'm iN cOnfUsIoN!" She said, Rapunzel went in bed. "Good night blondie" Eugene said then he kissed her cheek.
She froze. "g-good night..." she said. When he left. Rapunzel quickly said, "EW EW EW HE KISSED WTH EW EW EW EW EW NO nO I hate love I'm never having a girlfriend no wait I have a crush on Cassie... AHH hE sTOLe mY fIrsT kIsS oN tHe chEeK WHYYYYYYYYYYY" She said.

Varian changed. Then he went into bed. "gOod nIght dAd" He said. "Good night Ruddiger lets see if we get back to normal now shall we?" He said. Ruddiger chittered.

Morning

Varian woke up. Rapunzel woke up. "Okay am I still in the castle?" Varian said he opened his eyes. He looked around the room then saw Ruddiger. "Ruddiger! I missed you!" He said hugging him. Ruddiger then chittered what in the world is going on?!

Rapunzel woke up and looked around. "Whew back in the castle at least no one knew this thing .." she said. "Oh hey pascal" she said. Pascal then gave her a Look like All right explain why were you weird yesterday? "Ohh pascal heh heh" Rapunzel said,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯