Chapter 2

I pray for Moon Varian
If iT hApPeNs
I can die in peace
Idc if I get murder or some sh*T
I will just remember
Moon Varian
The way Varian is a adorable baby boy
All my favorite character
And I'll die in peace
But holy frick new episode tomorrow I'm just gonna get my popcorn soda everything ready

"Well hello am I interrupting something?" She smirked.

Varian backed away. Rapunzel and Eugene stood in front of Varian.  "I knew something was suspicious about you Varian" she said. Varian stood up. "So? Do you know?"
"Now I do"
Cassandra grew Black rocks around them. Then pushed them aside and held Varian by the neck.
"Let him go!" Rapunzel stepped forward but a black rock immediately shot right up stopping her from getting closer.
Cassandra squeezed his neck a little. Varian starts to choke a little. "T-This isn't worth it..." Varian said making eye contact. He then thought of something. "Let the kid go Cassandra!" Eugene yelled.
"Crescent h-high above...evolving as you g-go...raise what lies beneath...and let the darkness grow"
"Stop saying that" Cassandra squeezed him more. "Bend it to...my w-will consume the sunlights glow...rise into the sky and let the darkness grow...the d-darkness grow..." His hair started to glow. The moonstone then glowed a trail of magic got into him. "What's happening?! Stop!" Cassandra started choking him. Varian couldn't breath. "S-Stop!" He said. black rock's formed around Varian she let go.Varian fell on the floor and coughed. He got dizzy and fainted. There was a small explosion that forcefully pushed everyone black rocks lowered down and the magic went into Varian.
"Heh? Well no worries I'll be back" She walked away.

"VARIAN!" They cried out. Varian got shivers. The grass on the floor started freezing slowly. Rapunzel put his head on her lap. Eugene then put his hand on his forehead. "He's freezing?!" He got confused. "But it isn't winter it's always warm here and sometimes a little cold how?" She asked. Eugene then hugged him and tried keeping him warm. "He's colder than a ice block!"
"But he looks fine and he's just acting fine new power?" Rapunzel then felt something was burning there was a small smoke. "Something's burning..." She said. She then looked at the ground. The grass was on fire. She quickly stopped it from spreading. "Wait how did it randomly get in fire?" Eugene then touched her forehead. "Your burning up!" He blowed in his hand. "Wait but I'm fine" she looked at her hands. "it be better if you didn't touch anything because you could cause a fire and for Varian well he will freeze the woods...uhm..." Eugene was so confused right now.
He then carried Varian. He shivered a little. They got back.
Rapunzel tRieD not to touch anything or else it would be on full heat catch on fire or melt.

1 day later

Varian woke up. He then took of his gloves. "Ow my hand my head did a explosion happen or something?" he groaned. He couldn't remember what happened yesterday it was a blurry vision. Although he does remember the first and middle part but the last part of that day he just remembered passing out. He got up then grabbed a glass of water. He then felt it get colder and colder until it froze.
He then heard cracks the glass was breaking. "W-Wait wHaT?!" He the dropped it quickly. "Ugh I must be dreaming" he rubbed his eyes. Then picked up the frozen glass of water. He woken up more and looked around. "Wait hold up is it me? Or..." He touches a piece of mete, and it freezes. "Cool but weird does it still work if..." he puts on his gloves and touched something else. It didn't do anything. "Okay I'm save. Does Rapunzel know what this? Doesn't anyone know? Wait how did this even happen what-"
"Who are you talking to Varian?" Quirin asked in concern. Varian flinched and quickly threw the frozen glass of water out the window and kicked the metal under the table. "nOthInG...I was talking to myself ya know? To keep me calm..."
"I'm sorry about yesterday"
"I know I'm sorry to dad I just...ran...and..." He had a small flashback. He faked coughed. "I'm going to my room..." He walked away.

He then got ready for the day and went to his lab. He then heard someone walking downstairs it was Rapunzel and Eugene. "Varian! Are you okay?!" Rapunzel was concerned.
"Of course I am why wouldn't I be?" He asked.  "well haven't you been noticing your new...uh...powers? Or..."
"Yeah I noticed I keep freezing stuff. But if I have my gloves on I'm sAfE"
"Oh well I also got it but it's fire I heat up everything I touch"
"What really?" Varian then grabbed a random piece of useless paper. "Hold it"
She nodded and it went on fire. Then it turned into ashes. "Fascinating...Wait bUt look of how I do it"
He took off one of his glove and held up a glass that had a chemical in it. It frozen then the glass cracked. He flinched and dropped it breaking it more. And put on his glove back on.

"What do we do?" Eugene asked in concern. "Wait do I have to live with this forever nOw?!" Varian looked at his gloved hands. "It's okay we just need to put on some gloves so we can't freeze or burn anything we touch" She smiles.
"But we can't control it. I can't!" Varian's blue streak starting glowing then his eyes.
Black rocks slowly started growing beside him. "We still need to defeat Cassandra and you can help us with your powers and mine we can both defeat her and maybe redeem her I know she can change" She said. "I'm not sure I can't I don't know I feel like my powers are getting stronger and stronger, I don't work with magic!"
"I know you can we can do this together"
"I think this is enough for today I'm to freaked out I can't I just can't" Varian turned away and walked.

They followed him they were outside. "I'm worried about you if Cassandra finds you who knows what she'll do with you"
Varian's Anxiety then got higher. "I know...I don't want anyone getting hurt this is enough for today" He said. He walked faster. But Rapunzel grabbed his hand and accidentally instead got his glove. "Hey!"
She gave it back to him.
"Sorry sorry But if she comes we need to come up with a plan, maybe you can set up a distraction with your-"
"I said enough!" Black rocks then shot right up quickly in the air sharply a protective circle around him. There was mumbling and gasps and talking around. "I'm sorry" He said and ran away. "Wait Varian!" Her arm was then grabbed from Eugene. "He needs some space I'm sure he'll be back" he assured.

"I'm a monster aren't I? I just cause problems I can't control this" Varian said to himself. He then walked.
"Maybe I can help you" A female voice said in the woods. "What? How? Who are you?" He stopped walking.
"You don't need to know that right?"
Zhan tiri stepped out. "You..." Varian backed away.
"Why so defensive maybe I can help you."
"What do you know about me?"
"Your Powers I know you can't control them but if you come with me I'll help you maybe even take away your powers for something else" Zhan tiri walks in circles around Varian. "For something else? Come with you? I don't know"
"Think about it, if you really don't want your powers then I'll take it away but you must do what I tell you to"
"I'm not sure about this I don't even know who you are" He walked slowly backwards.
"I'll help you you don't have to know who I am"
Varian sighed. "But-"
Zhan tiri was gone. "Where did she go?" He asked himself. "Ugh Magic, people these days" He walked out of the woods

If there's any miss spelling mistakes I'm just 👁 👄 👁
R.i.p I'll never get sleep
I'm at a friends party it's her cousins birthday party
My ears are bleeding because the music is so LOUD!
and the food there is just n o
I'm not even gonna eat because I don't, I caN'T-
But at least there's fruits
And bread...
And soda... that's the only thing I ate
And now I'm sleepy and it's like 10:56
Are PartIes tHis LONG? WTF
Okay okay
I hate going to parties and wear dresses or something fancy
I just like being inside

If I was locked up in a tower
Hell y e a h
I just need to technology some food and I'm fine
I hate going outside so if I was locked up in a tower like Rapunzel I'm just gonna vibe and stay chill
If I want to go outside for a while
Well
My long ass hair can just YEET me there and I can go up
Yes like Rapunzel
Since in real life I have long hair
Lol
: ' )
R.i.p sleep-
And I'm just sitting here
My butt hurts
But Idk what to do there
Sure I have "friends"
It's just to awkward to talk to my friend idk something happened between us we just stopped talking
We talk for like 1 min and we just thanos sNaP