Chapter 5

Welp...

She was back....

Gothel then took. Varian's arms and chained his arms. So he wouldn't escape. Or go somewhere. "Ugh look at this mess" Gothel said. She grabbed the long cut brown hair and threw it outside the tower. Then she just left the broken glass mirror on the floor. She didn't care. Varian slowly then opened his eyes.

He then sat up quickly and looked around. Where am I? Varian said in his mind. "Oh your awake moony" Gothel said.
"Who are you?! Wait where did these chains-" "your in the tower. And that's too bad your not leaving" Gothel said.
"Why?!" Varian said. She then grabbed Varian by the hair and pulled his hair. "Because I said so the sun drop is going to look for you anyways so your staying here" Gothel said. "Ow ow ow! Okay let go!" Varian said. She let go.

"W-Wait it can't be" Rapunzel said. 'Can't be what Rapunzel now we need to find the stranger again! " Cassandra said. "T-that voice seemed familiar" she said . "Wh-What do you mean familiar? I heard it was just a women's voice" casssandra said, "you know how I got locked up with a tower with Mother Gothel?" Rapunzel said. "Yeah then she was gone" Cassandra said.  "I think she's back..." Rapunzel said in fear. "Wh-What? That can't be I mean she's gone wasn't she?" Cassandra said. "I thought she was gone but now she's back" she said.

"Okay then we need to look for her we need to get moving" Cassandra said. "Who knows what she's going to do with varian?" Rapunzel added.

Varian was just there. He didn't know what to do. But he knew he needed to escape. But some horrible memories were coming back to him. Then 2 more hooded strangers came up to varian. Gothel then pulled her hood up. "Join us moon drop and we'll let you go and you'll work for us" one stranger said. "Why should I?! I'm never joining or helping you!" Varian said. "You'll suffer if you don't moon" the other stranger said. Varian didn't know what to say but "I said No" he said with anger. "Ok then" Gothel said. She snapped her fingers. "Boys beat him up again" "w-wait what? Bea-beat up?!"varian said. He looked at the 2 mans. They seemed familiar. "No no please! " varian said.

"S-stop I hate this" varian said. He then coughed out blood. The beating started. All of the parts of body where were healed are now back hurt. This time he was even more hurt. Bruises,broken bones,and  blood. On his white clothes. Varian's tears streamed down his cheeks. When the beating was over. He was laying down at the floor. On his side. Not moving. He was to hurt. "Changed your mind?"Gothel said under her hood. "N-no! I'm still not joining you!" Varian said. "Oh okay then we tried being nice but,Will just have to make you" Gothel said. "How? You can't!" Varian said

The 2 strangers then held varian by the arms. "What are you doing?! Let go!" Varian said. "It'll only take a moment" Gothel said. then she started saying weird languages in front of varian. Holding him by the chin. Varian then Fell down on the floor. A minute later. He woke up. but His eyes were Green. They were now going to Control Varian.He stood up. With no emotions at all."Ah,your awake moon" Gothel said.

"Oh god we're are we going to look?!" Rapunzel said. "If Mother Gothel is back then......we can't look back at the same place because why would she do that she could be anywhere!" Cassandra said. "If she came back, Then the only place she would be right now is..." "the Tower" Cassandra added. "Yeah" Rapunzel said. "But what if she's not there?" Cassandra said unsure. "I'm sure she's there Cass" Rapunzel said. "Okay I'll tell the guards" Cassandra said.

Later they were walking outside. "Blondie about this Mother Gothel thing..." Eugene said. "Yeah?" She said. "I just can't believe it she came back is that even possible?" Eugene said. "I don't know Eugene but it must be magic that she came back" Rapunzel said. Later then they there were. At the tower. "So how do we get up there?" Cassandra said. "I'll just...." Rapunzel said.

Gothel then looked outside the tower. "Ugh they found us!" Gothel said. "Yeah because of that kid" one stranger said, "Ugh you know what" Gothel said. She pulled down her hood. "Moony when there coming up here just say that your just here alone. Don't let them in here." She said to varian. "Okay" varian said with no emotions.

Everyone was being careful around the black rocks. "Varian?!" Rapunzel shouted. "VARIAN!?" She shouted again louder. then She spotted stairs that lead to the tower. "Let's just go in there" Rapunzel said. "Okay" Cassandra said.

"The stairs?!" Gothel said, she then grabbed stuff to block the door from letting them inside. "Moony if they try getting in here don't as I said before just do what you gotta do you understand?!" Gothel said. "Yes" varian said. Then the other 2 of them disappeared. And Gothel stayed.

"Varian?!" Rapunzel said trying to open the door, "yeah" varian said emotionless. And Rapunzel suspected it. "Varian are you okay?" She said. "Yes I'm fine" varian said. "Are you sure can you let us in kiddo" Eugene said. "I'm afraid I can't do that" varian said. "Kid just let us in" Cassandra said. "No" varian said.  "What?" Rapunzel said. "I didn't have to do this but if I have to I will" Cassandra said. She then used her sword and pushed and broke through the door, just when Cassandra was about to get in. Varian pushed her. "Hey! Kid what's wrong with you?" Cassandra said. "Varian what happened to you?!" Rapunzel said. Seeing blood stains on his clothes and bruises.

"I can't let you in here, orders from someone" varian said.
"Hello dear missed me?" Gothel said walking up front Behind varian. "Mo- Gothel?" Rapunzel said.

"Heh this moon drop now works for us might as well leave now dears" Gothel said. Cassandra pulled out her sword.
"What did you do to him?" Cassandra said. Rapunzel then noticed Varian's eyes. "Varian your eyes" Rapunzel said. "Oh just used a little spell" Mother Gothel said. Cassandra then came running after Mother Gothel. But then varian grabbed her arm. Stopping her. "Varian snap out of it!" Cassandra said. She Lightly pushed varian away.

"Moon use the incantation" Mother Gothel said.
"NO!" Cassandra yelled.
"Wha-What Incantation?!" Eugene said. Varian then started singing. "Wither and decay, end this destiny,break these earthly chains, and set the spirit free" Varian then kept repeating it. His hair glowing. And the energy of everyone was draining from varian. All of them fell from there knees.

"Varian...stop" Rapunzel said in a weak voice. Gothel then grabbed varian from the arm. But then her arm got "burned" from touching varian. Gothel yelled in pain. "I will come back!" She said. Then she disappeared. Then varian fell down at the floor unconscious. "Varian!"Rapunzel said. She quickly got up. "Let's bring him back to the medic now" Cassandra said.

2 days later

Varian woke up. And made a groaning noise. "Varian are you awake?" Rapunzel said. Varian looked around the room. "My head hurts" varian said. "Just try and not move around so much" Rapunzel said. "Why?" He asked. Then something shot him. The memory's. The beating everything. "No...no where am I how-..did I get out of that..." he said. "Varian clam down every thing is okay your safe" she said try to comfort him. "Owww-...... where am I!?" Varian said, "medical room it's fine you just relax and will take care of it varian your hurt" Rapunzel said. "No! I can't...just stay here my dad I need to free him!" Varian said getting up he didn't care if his body was hurt.

Rapunzel then grabbed him. "Varian your hurt you need to rest, later you can...free your father even if you can't you'll still can" she said. "No! I can't!" He said, "Please I promi-" "DON'T PROMISE! You know what happened last time you did!" Varian said tears started forming in his eyes. Varian then sat back down on the bed. Rapunzel sighed. "Just please I won't promise anything from now on... Okay?" She said. Varian looked down. Then "fine..." he said.

Later....

"UHh what happened to your hand?!" The 2nd stranger said. "It's because of that Moon drop Incantation!" Gothel said.
"Ohh...Okay...geez that hand-" "Shut up he is going to pay anyways" she said in a serious voice.

"There all going to pay"

Children I'm in a wRiTeRs bLoCK I think I'm going to end this story here like tangled the series-
You: NOOO * UN HOLY SCREAMING*
Me: ..... okay then I'm continuing this....

*walks backwards*

I have no idea what to write next Lol
*wHeEzE*