Chapter 7

ON TO THE STORY

Varian response when the bullies asked him for mercy

Yup....

Then varian walked away
"I'm done here so about the "talk". Varian said to group when the group was following varian behind him.
"Yeah and I'm again we are really sorry" Rapunzel said, "sorry won't change it Rapunzel" varian said.

Then it was after school. Varian was being watched for some reason. Varian can feel he was being watch. So he walked fast while the group was with him. "Why are you walking faster?" Cassandra said. "Ohh erm..." varian didn't know what to say. Then heard a car driving over to them. NOPE NOT HAPPENING IM NOT GONNA GET KIDNAPPED varian said in his mind. Varian ran. Then the group was running with him. Then they stopped at varian's house.

"Why were we running?" Lance said. "I felt like I was being watched creepy right? I had to run anyways" varian said. "Well let's see if you were being watched again then we will find the person who's finding you." Cassandra said. "Ehh well let's we if they do watch me aka maybe stalk me" varian said.

...

Varian went to school no bullies. Varian was really bored of life. Doing the same old routine again and again.
Varian wished something could go different...

But then varian got grabbed by the arm while he was in the hallways. He then got in the bathroom. Then the stranger put his hand on garish mouth. The stranger was wearing a mask. Varian tried to get out. GREAT IM GOING TO GET RAPED OR ABUSED this is the end of me... varian thought in his mind. He then grabbed something inside his pocket, then when he the time varian quickly put in his googles and pepper sprayed the stranger. The stranger let go of varian.
Then varian ran away. Fast hah I GOT AWAY varian thought.

Then it was lunch varian told the group what happened. "Heh good thing you had the pepper spray" Eugene said. "Yeah I guess but I need to know who was that" varian said. "It could be the person who was watching you" Rapunzel said. "That make sense it could be" varian said.

It was after school varian returned home even the others too.
.
.
.

I'll continue this in the future later ok ima make a different story so yeah.
Edit: Also if i put the next chapter of this story,- just in case I'm going to name it
"Continued story chapter 8"
Or maybe I won't continue the chapter writers block these days :/