Chapter 9

IM ALIVE
yUp iT kEeP gOinG oN.
So I went to dark didn't I?
Yeah I did....
Welp I love dark things so yeah :D
*covers face* I don't even know why I'm happy about this.
Also didn't include lance into this because... erm... he ya know... welp I'm not including him so sorry
Not sorry. Or you can just imagine him being there doing nothing standing there watching...

This kept going on for lots of time. Until the next day. varian was sleeping even Rapunzel.Varian didn't care anymore. He just suffered. It was in the middle of day when the door opened. And jack was holding Ruddiger and pascal. Varian was still sleeping. But Rapunzel she woke up. When the door opened. "Wait what are you going to do to them?!" Rapunzel said. Then varian woke up. "Rapunzel What,Who are you yelling at?" He said. Then he looked at them. "Hey!" Varian said. He wanted to go over to them but the chains on his hands he couldn't move anywhere farther. "Let them go please, you wanted us not them" Rapunzel said. "Your going to suffer" Tom said.

They went outside. When they got outside there they were Cassandra and Eugene. And the guards. "Kill me instead! Not them" varian said. Jack and Tom were grabbed varian and Rapunzel. While holding their knifes.and Ace was holding Ruddiger and pascal. I can't look varian said in his mind. Varian closed his eye. Tears streaming down his cheeks. And there were animal yelping. And Rapunzel she just looked and she was crying. Then at this time varian snapped. There dots were already dead but varian didn't look at them. He pushed Tom of. And the knife cut his face. "Look! You all 3! Your just a devil,piece of murders! Yours heartless! Just stop! I HATE THIS I HATE EVERYONE!" Varian said.
He then fell down to his knees. And accidentally touched the black rocks making the black rocks stab the 3 of them. And jack already stabbed Rapunzel.

Varian looked what happened. Then he sat on the floor. Tears running down. No... I didn't want this. I don't want this. No.. I don't want this. Varian said in his mind. He looked at the knife that was on the floor. He grabbed it. Then looked behind him. At Eugene and Cassandra. Then varian told them were they were kept at and varian stabbed himself.

They both ended up waking up.  And Rapunzel knew what happened. "Varian, I know you didn't mean to kill them..." she said. "That's was they get....but I don't want to end it that way" varian said. "I told them where we are kept and they nodded." Varian said. "That's great,So now we're going to get out of here sooner or later" Rapunzel said. The door opened then to,,jack,and ace went up to varian. "You little-" Ace said then he grabbed Varian's arm. And unchained him. Jack grabbed his arm. And dragged him upstairs. "No let go of me!" varian said.

There were screams if varian. And sobbing. Until varian quieted down. Rapunzel didn't know what happened to him. But she was scared for varian. Varian was still upstairs. Please don't let him be dead please. Rapunzel said in her mind praying. 1 hours later varian was brought back down.  They chained him up. Then left. Varian was crying quietly. "Varian are you okay?" Rapunzel said. Varian didn't talk. He turned away from Rapunzel. He shook his head. "What happened?" She said. varian said nothing. He then laid down at floor. And kept quiet.  Then it 50 minutes later.

The 3 strangers went to get varian upstairs. varian started crying when they came to get them. "No! Please! Don't do it again!" Varian said. They went upstairs and varian started screaming. God what are they doing to him? Rapunzel said in her mind. Upstairs varian was there laying at the floor crying.  Please let this be over just send me back downstairs Varian said in his mind. It was along time staying up there. Then varian got sensed back downstairs. And his nose was bleeding. But it stopped when varian was Downstairs. "Varian please tell me what,did they do to you?" Rapunzel said.
Varian shook his head.