Chapter 3

Includes bullying in this story but gets defended yAY

The next day

"Hey i didn't know they new each other for a long time" varian said. "Me either I didn't know" Cassandra said. "Oh I almost forgot can you wait here?" Varian said, getting out a lot of home work. "Um ok varian" Rapunzel said.
Rapunzel peaked of what varian was doing.

"Hey here's your homework" varian said giving the homework to the 3 boys.Named David,Jack, And phill.
"Ok I gotta go now" varian said. Almost running away. He was laughing in the inside because when they 3 asked him to do the Homework for them he out the wrong answers.

"Ok I'm back" varian said. "Were you doing there homework?" Rapunzel said. "Oh I was it was pretty easy" he said.
"And why are you proud of that?" Eugene said. "I put the wrong answers on their homework." He said. "Smart" Cassandra said.

At class

"Ok everyone give me there homework" Ms.Violet said. After She checked the homework she said. "Ok the three of you boys come over here" she said pointing at them. "what is it?" David asked. "All of you three really hate homework don't you?" She said. "What—" "you will have extra homework now because you really put jokes on the homework??' She said. Then phill glared at varian. Then varian shrugged.

And then after class the three boys went up to varian. "Hey you gave us extra homework and you have to do it varian!"  Jack said. Then David lift varian up by the collar shirt. "Hey you said dO tHe hOmEwOrK" He said. Then Rapunzel,Eugene, Lance, And Cassandra went up. "Is there a problem here?" Cassandra said. "Ok who would you mess with the teacher or her?" Eugene said pointing at Cassandra. She was cracking her knuckles. "Umm I think we will
Go now...." the group of boys said.

"Heh thanks" varian said. "No problem varian" Rapunzel said.

At lunch

Again they all sat together at lunch every time. Until a popular girl came up to them then said. "Hey you group a people your invited to my birthday party ok. Here the address and stuff on the invitation" she said. She gave them each a invitation even varian. "Uhhh I've never been invited to someone party at school...." varian said. "We will all come varian it's fine you'll be fine" Rapunzel said. "The party is tomorrow" Cassandra said. "I can drive us there" Eugene said.
"Ok then...." varian said. "I'm still gonna bring my sweater though I'm not wearing anything "fancy". Varian said.

"Ok then we will see each other at the party and see if our parents let us go" Rapunzel said. "Hey want to check if our parents are at my house?" "Yeah I guess I bet they will do that every day" Cassandra said.

After school.
And Cassandra was right they were there. Then all of them asked if they can go to the party. And they all said, yes.

"I guess I can go" varian said. "It will be fine varian" Rapunzel said.
.
.
.

"aRe yOu sUrE aBoUt tHaT rApS?"