Chapter 3

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING FOR A LONG TIME ;-;
I'm starting tO bE oN wRiTeRs bLOCK AHHHH THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HAVING IT SH*-
How do you escape this children?
....
yEs iM bAcK wiTh tHe
"Messing character" ways
I'm sorry—

Varian screaming in pain.

.....

Then the door opened. And guards were coming inside. And Rapunzel,Cassandra,And Eugene were there. Varian was losing conscious. And he passed out. Not knowing who opened the door. All he saw was a blur. Fighting,and a blonde girl putting him in her lap checking on him. And a raccoon rubbing his fur in his cheeks.And he was rushed somewhere. Someone carrying him.

...

Varian woke up. In a cozy warm fluffy dream bed. He then looked around. Wait where am I?!Varian said in his mind. He then touched the bed and the blanket in his and the blanket in him. "Varian?" Rapunzel said. Varian looked up at Rapunzel. What with the hair? Varian said in his mind. "Oh my god varian your okay!" Rapunzel said. Then hugging him. Varian then gave a confused look. Like a What? Face. And Rapunzel could understand his face. "Varian?....are you okay?" Rapunzel said. Varian then looked at his hands. He then touched himself. Why am I bandaged? Varian said in his mind. "Varian? Hello?" Rapunzel said. "Wh-What?" Varian said. "Are you okay?" She said. "Where am I? Oh wait did I blow up something? At the science expo?! Or wait was it someone else? Wait did something bad happen?" Varian said. "V-Varian...the science expo was months ago..." Rapunzel said

"What?" Varian said. "U-uh stay here...I'll be right back" Rapunzel said. Leaving. They were in the nursery room. Everything was white. And Rapunzel had to find a nurse somewhere. Rapunzel came back with 2 nurses checking on him. And then Eugene came in. "What's going on blondie?" Eugene said. "I-....varian lost half of his memory..." Rapunzel said sadly. "I'm sure his memory will recover blondie" Eugene said trying to cheer up Rapunzel. "But He's hurt... and he suffered how much long?...." Rapunzel said. While they both were talk. The nurses kept asking varian questions. And All varian could remember was at the science expo. He doesn't remember anything. The storm and his father encased. And the suffering. Then the nurse came in with a wet towel to put in his head and a bucket filled with water.

When varian saw the bucket full of water. He screamed in pain. Forming tears in his eyes. And Rapunzel shivered from his scream. Everyone was now worried about varian. "It's okay, we're just going to put this wet towel on your forehead because your sick" one of nurse said to varian. Varian's skin was pale. And he then remembered he was starving. Then the nurse gave varian some food. And varian looked at the soup. And the reflection of his face. His goggles were gone. And his clothes were changed. He didn't have his gloves on either. Varian was then shaking while he was holding the spoon. Rapunzel then walked up in front of varian. "Look I'll be here with you so you'll be okay" Rapunzel said to varian.
Varian then snapped out of his day dream. And looked at Rapunzel.

1 hour later

Varian was laying in the white bed. A wet towel in his head.And his body feeling heavy. And nauseous. And Rapunzel was there sitting on a chair next to him. "So...varian do you remember anything more?" Rapunzel said. "....well the bucket of water creeps me out..." varian said shivering on his spine. "Look I brought medicine for you to help you feel better" Rapunzel said. "Thanks...." varian said. "Um... Rapunzel can you tell me what happened to me?" Varian said.
"U-uh I don't really know what happened to you...but I'll just say you were hurt and your friend Ruddiger helped me looked after you." Rapunzel said. "Oh...okay" varian said. Rapunzel got up. "I'll be right back" she said. Then she left.