Back to school 5

I have so muCh tO dO ;-;

"UgHhHhh vArIaN hUrRy uP aNd jUst pIcK a bAg oF cAnDy!"

"But Rapunzel I nEeD tO Be sUre aBouT wHat cAnDy I pIcK"

"ITS JUST FOR HALLOWEEN DAM IT!"

"CASSANDRA YOUR NOT IN THIS" Varian said

"I DON'T CARE I DO nOt wAnT TO WAIT FOR YOU FOR JUST SOME DUMB CANDY!"

"CANDY IS M Y L I F E AND SO I S A L C H E M Y"

"YOU DON'T EVEN DO A L C H E M Y"

"WELL IM STUDYING HARD SO I CAN BE A ALCHEMIST YOU DUMB BIT-"

"Woah! okay that's enough Varian" Rapunzel said covering his mouth.
Varian made a really?! Face "aNd yOu tOo CassandrA!" Rapunzel added.
"gEt oF mE!" Varian said walking away. Cassandra then grabbed a Snickers bag of candy.
"Here have some snickers varian" Cassandra said.

*Varian Inhales*

So varian did buy the bag of snickers...
And they all went home...

"I'm not even going to put on a costume on Halloween..." Varian then said. Both were in the living room watching...cArToONs. "What why?" She asked. "bECause I'm getting Bored of it! It's just putting on some silly costume of your Imagination, WALK SO LONG tO evErY sIngLe StOrE oR hOuse TO ASK FOR FREE candy when you could just bUY CANDY and now it's 2019 adults tryna sneak and give drugs to kIds BRUH" Varian said he grabbed his phone and showed a picture

 "bECause I'm getting Bored of it! It's just putting on some silly costume of your Imagination, WALK SO LONG tO evErY sIngLe StOrE oR hOuse TO ASK FOR FREE candy when you could just bUY CANDY and now it's 2019 adults tryna sneak and give drugs to ...

"What...." Rapunzel said. "Halloween is now dangerous."
"It can't be that bad Varian.... there's still a good side of it!" She said.
"Eh.. might as well spread this on Tumblr,Discord,Insta..." He said. "I thought you didn't see any entertaining of social media's..." she said. "Well I only use it when I'm bored all I do is just look at peoples post..."He said.

Next day

"Okay nEw PlaN pEopLes!" Eugene said they were outside the school. After     school.
"What?" Varian said. "LETS give each others phone numbErs!" He said. "WHa-"
"nO" Cassandra said. "Aww why not" Eugene said. "You fReaKinG send "Meirl' memes or jokes or like lyrics prank
And SPAM,every person you have on yOur pHoNe" She said. "I won't do it to you" he added. "Fine"
They gave each others phone numbers.

"Umm...what now?" Varian said. "Let's call!" Lance said. "Bruh were like In a group we could just talk directly-" varian was interrupted by Lance. Varian's pHoNe was ringing. He answered it. "Hello... Lance..." he said. "heLLO!" Lance said.
Varian then Stopped and muted his phone. "You guys a r e.   N o t.  S p a m m i n g. M e " he said. "Okay" Eugene and lance said.

1 month past

Rapunzel and Eugene would always text eachother a L o t and c a l l
They would hangout most of the time
Varian noticed it.

Varian then went into Rapunzel's Room. Interrupting there call. "SOooOo hows your boyfriend Eugene?" He said. "VARIAN!" Rapunzle said blushing. She then stopped her call. "He is not my boyfriend I'm not even going to Ove him any time soon" She said "come on... PleasE jUst gEt Married aLrEaDy" He said. "Wh-whaT nO!" She said blushing more.

...
Of course they both got better at Baking they quiet a few days ago because They figured that CUZ Why nOt?

...

"Okay I'll try singing Club!" Varian said blushing because he was nervous in singing in front of people.
"I'll go wIth YOuuUU" Rapunzle said.

...

There was varian in front of everyone Welp.
"uHM teSTInG..." varian said on the mic.
"Okay varian st sing any song I need to hear how well you can sing" the teacher said.
"U-uHM oKay!" Varian said

He sAng (A/N: gO jErEmY JordaN vOice!)

Everyone clapped.
I think I sounded horrible IM OUT! Varian said in his mind.

The club ended.
The group was waiting for Varian outside.
He pulled up his hoodie and put on his headphones and listened to the music Cradles
Once they got home varian threw himself in the bed then screamed in his pillow
Muffled screaming.
I SOUNDED HORRIBLE WHY DID I EEEEEVEN DOOOOOOO THHHHIIIISSSSSSS he said in his mind.

....

Next day
After school

"Okay okay wHeRe aRe wE gOinG nOw?" Rapunzel asked. "Starbucks,or shopping?" Eugene said.
"Uhm..." varian mumbled. "Your going To sTeAL sO..." Cassandra said. "1 dollar store" she then said. ....
And they were there. "Okay How abOuT a OtHeR sHoP?" Lance said. "Your gonna shoplift..." Cassandra said. "We won't" Eugene said.

And they were there.
"Hey ever heard of Vsco girls?" Varian said to Rapunzel. "Oh you mean those girls with scrunches and hydro flasks and be like SKSKSKSKSKS AND I OOP!" She said. Cassandra then looked at Rapunzel. "Don't tell mE yoUr a vScO GIRL?!" She said. "What? Me? Of course nOt!" Rapunzel said. "SKSKSKSK" Varian said trying to annoying Cassandra. "Oh so Your a Vsco bOy nOw?" Cassandra said. "Naw I'm trying to annoying yOu SKSKSKSK" Varian said. "NO"
"yEs"

"I'll just buy...sOmE LED pencILs" Rapunzel said.

...

Next day after school everyone is at home

Varian then heard his phone ringing
"UHM cOUGH hello?" Varian said. "Oh hey varian" Eugene said. "Okay bye-"
"WaiT wAiT wAiT wAit wAit!" He said. "What?" Varian said. "Do you know anything that Rapunzel likes?" He then said.
Oh my gOd ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) varian said in his mind. "WhHhhhhhyYyy?" He then said. "OHhhHhHh yOu Like hEr" varian added.
"U-uHM nO"
"Yes yOuuu dO"
"No I dOnT"
"Okay bye tHeN"
"WAiT janahnahnayabynyNhnahnaaun"
"WhAt admit iT you Wanna be with her jUst tELL mE"
".....
*sigh* fInE!"

*Varian fanboy noises*

"MY SHIP CAME TRUEEEEE"
"SHuH dOnT yOu even dare telling aNyOne!"
"Okkkkay"

Yeet