Chapter 2

Yes I'm no longer sad YAY it only took me a few minutes...
At least I get to chat them yay
Ehh I guess I'm kind of Bipolar..
Also if your wondering if there's a timer until they will stay kids forever- well there's no timer.
On with the story now bye I wrote this before and I didn't post it so yeah XD
I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED CHAPTER 1 OKAY ;-;

Rapunzel looked everywhere. Kids version of lance and varian were gone....
"Uhhh cass can you help me?" Rapunzel said, "Sure you get lance and I'll get varian" Cassandra said.
They both split up.

One of them had the toy. But turns out it was easy to find them both. Kind of. Lance was at the kitchen wanting to eat food. While varian was exploring in the castle. Rapunzel found lance.

"Okay buddy lets go now" She said holding lances hand. "But I want to eat food...." lance said. "Not until we get you back to your normal age" she said.

"Varian?! Where are you?!" Cassandra said in the halls. She found varian on top the knight amor. And varian almost went inside the amour until Cassandra grabbed him. "Hey I was going to go in there!" He said. "Well you not varian we are going to get you normal"  she said while still holding him. "You know where Flynn rider is?" He said. Cassandra rolled her eyes. "Why now?" "Because... I'm a fan now let me down"  "Fine varian I'll  let you down."

Cassandra let him down. Blinked and he was gone again. "UGH VARIAN!"
Varian looked around in the castle and he bumped into someone."oh hello again kid"  Eugene said. "Flynn rider!" Varian said. "Uhh it's Eugene I just took the name from the book..." "so Rapunzel told me that you are varian but just a kid version." "Yup that's right Flynn rIdEr ehh?" and again it Eugene not Flynn". Eugene looked away one second to look at the time.And looked at varian and he was gone.
"Oh no"

Lance and varian met up at the kitchen table and some food were left on the table. Then varian jumped on the table and threw food. "Food Fight!!" Varian said. Food was every where. "Hahah! You can't get me!" Lance said. The guards weren't there at the kitchen table. No one was there until Rapunzel Cassandra and Eugene heard loud noises.

"Ok That's enough!!" Eugene said. "Yeah!" Cassandra said. Lifting varian of the table. "Hey we should be a little more nicer to them there just kids..." Rapunzel said. "Blondie they a-" there was a bomb kind of like fog everywhere.
Of what happened was varian noticed something in his apron pocket and pulled it and dropped it.

"Varian was that you?" Rapunzel said trying to see. " I want to use the bathroom....." Lance said. "I'll take lance to the bathroom" Eugene said. Then the fog went away varian was gone again....."every time you look away or blink he is gone!" Cassandra said. "Yeah..."raps said.

Varian was going around again wanting to have fun. Then varian looked though the throne room. There was the queen. And king. He walking inside the throne room. "Oh hello little one" the queen said. "Hi" varian said. "Where are your parents you look like varian" the king said. The queen wasn't sure if asking where his parents are is really nice.... something like that. "Actually-" "Hey kid you know the princess?" Queen Arianna said interrupting. "Yeah there looking for me but I ran away" he said. "The I'll take you to them let's go, I'll be back" the queen said walking with varian.

.....
....

"This is just great varian is like a real wizard boom he is gone" Cassandra said getting annoyed with finding varian.
"Hey we will find him try not to blink or look away." She said. "Well that was easy finding varian" cass said.

There was varian and the queen. Walking. "hey hun found this kid why does he look so much like varian?" She said. Rapunzel lifted varian up and carried him up. "He is varian he turned into a kid" she said. "How?....". Then varian said
" oh by a tOy that's impossible to age young again,I don't believe in magic though it must be Alchemy!" Varian said.

"So.... varian where is the tOy that turned you into a kid?" Rapunzel said. The queen walked away to do her work by the way. "Oh well I lost it in this bIg castle!" Varian said proudly. "WHAT?!" Cassandra said. "Yeah!" He said.
Cassandra face palmed. "Ok.... must not be that of a big deal we just need to find here-"  "In this big Castle!!"  Varian interrupted proudly. "HOW COULD YOU BE PROUD AT THIS?" Cass said. "I don't know Cassie" varian said.

Eugene came back with lance. "What's with the yelling?" He asked."I lost the toy that turned me into a kid! :D" varian said. "WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU BE PROUD?" Eugene said. "I KNOW RIGHT FOR ONCE IM PROUD OF YOU EUGENE THAT WE AGREE THIS ONCE" cassandra said.
.
.
.
XD