Chapter 5

On with the story I saved these drafts before
So yeah...

They heard yelling from the room
The group came to see what was going on. Doctors came in the room so varian can stay still. "nOo gEt AwaaaYyyyy!" Varian yelled. Doctors were holding him. Then the group helped. "Please varian stay still it's for your own good" Rapunzel said, she didn't want them to force varian to something whatever the doctors were going to do to him. "nOoO! Get Of MEEE,!!" Varian yelled. Varian was shaking around really hard. "NOOOOO!!" He yelled. "NO I HATE SHOTS FRICK THEM!!!" varian said.

Then when the doctor had the time he put the shot that had sleep medicine making varian sleepy.which everyone let go of varian. Honestly Rapunzel felt really bad .

Varian fell asleep then.The doctor carried him on the "bed" .Then the doctors put a breathing tube on varian.the group watched. The rest of the doctors left. "What's happening to him?" Cassandra said. "He was drugged by a Alcohol poisoning that's GHB" the doctor said. "Which that can be fatal" The doctor also said. "Is he going to die?" Rapunzel asked worriedly. "Well a miracle no he won't die" the doctor said. "Thank god" Eugene commented.

They talked. Then they got to wait outside. "Well we are so dead once our parents find out" Eugene said. "My last words before we die. Play sad memes song at my funeral will ya?" Lance said. "I need to find that women who sexually assisted varian and teach her a lesson"Rapunzel said. "I'm with you raps" Cassandra said.

40 minutes past

Varian woke up. Very confused. Then varian felt depressed. He noticed something inside him. A BREATHING TUBE?! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! Varian said in his mind. He started getting scared. Then a doctor came up to him and took the breathing tube out. "Oh your awake" The doctor said. "What,where am I?" Varian asked. He looked around. Frick... is my dad here? Please don't let my dad be here... varian said in his mind. "I feel depressed and really sick" varian said to the doctor. Then the doctor gave him a bin so he can throw up in it. "Here you'll need it" as the doctor gave it to him.
"Thanks—" then varian threw up. "Why am I sick? I don't remember being sick..." varian said. Then the doctor gave him a water bottle. "Thanks" He said then drinker the water, the whole water bottle.

"Would you like to see the ones who brought you here?" The doctor said. Then varian stood up still shaking violently. "Y-yes" varian said. The Doctor helped him walk. Because he was shaking violently. And then the group came and hugged varian. "Wait what happened to me?" Varian asked them. "Not it" lance then said. Eugene glared at Lance like really?! Face. "Was it that bad? Okay doctor you can let go now can you leave us alone please?" Varian said to the doctors. They nodded and walked away. Then varian quickly sat on a chair because he couldn't stand straight anymore.
Still scared.

"I..... don't.know what happened to me but if you guys tell me....I... will still be mad at you guys.... so no difference no... option..." varian said. His voice was cracking in sadness. Rapunzel felt guilty. Varian sighed. "I just want to black out...again." Varian said. In stressed. "There was a freaking!... breathing tube iN mE which meant something really bad happened." Varian said. The group was still quiet. "who am I kidding I don't even want to know because I'm scared. And you guys are literally quiet so can one if you say something?" He said. "Umm varian your a really innocent kid and" Rapunzel then said. "Your 15 and you shouldn't know about this but if you want to...." Cassandra said. "Well your going to have to NoT freak out please varian" Eugene said. "Yeah don't freak out." Lance then said lastly

"Fine.... But I feel really sick...." varian said in a pain of voice. "Ok we will tell you tomorrow then" Rapunzel said. "Fine but if it's really that bad then I-" varian got interrupted. "Varian please don't tell our parents and your dad that you were at the hospital please" Eugene begged. "Why was it that bad?" Varian said. "Ye—ermmm noOoo" Rapunzel said.
"Can you tell us what you remembered.?" Cassandra asked. "Umm I don't anything...I'm confused..... I only remember... crying" he said. "Well in that case...." Cassandra then said. " and I feel depressed :')" varian said. "Umm describe yourself in 5 words please"Rapunzel said. "Stressed,sick,and mentally depressed." Varian said. ='''' ) Why varian
Rapunzel said in her mind.

"Ok let's start at the beginning we were at a party" Cassandra said. "Ok that's familiar and makes sense"  varian said.
"And I do not know how to tell you because since your depressed right now it's going to make it worse" Cassandra said.
"One word varian"... "Assaulted" Eugene said. Pain went through Varian's head making varian tears stream down his cheeks. He put his hands on his eyes not looking at the group. He was crying. Rapunzel hugged varian. Then varian hugged back. Then the group joined to hug varian.  "Look varian we're sorry" Eugene said.

"Sorry for what?" Varian said. "If what happened to you" lance then said. "You were at the bar and—" Rapunzel got interrupted "I got drugged right?!" Varian said. "Yes..." Cassandra said. "I could've died! I'm a freaking teenager!.

"Ugh I don't even want to know but I'm too curious " varian said his voice started cracking. "I... cant even...walk..." varian said. Varian then slowly stood up. He was still shaking. Rapunzel helped him. "I just want to go home now...." he then said. "Sure varian...." Cassandra said. They went into the car. Varian wanted to sit on the side of the car. So Rapunzel sat next to Cassandra. And varian was next to Rapunzel. And varian didn't even say a word.

The got to Varian's house. Varian could kind of walk. "I can walk by myself now Rapunzel..." varian said. "Ok...." Rapunzel said. Varian got in the house. "Hey dad..." varian said. "Oh hey how was the party with you friends?" His dad asked. "Oh it was fine... I'm really sleepy so good night..." varian said. "Ok son goodnight" His dad said.

Varian got ready for bed and he was still curious what he was doing while he was drunk. Ehh I'll find out tomorrow.