Chapter Episode 6 Training Day Part 2 - The Tree of Might

Chapter Episode 6

Training Day Part 2 - The Tree of Might

The trees were very beautiful, and the forestry lay quiet as Gotten made his way with the water buckets . . . two of them. He had made sure to strap two little rocks on his feet. If things got too hard . . . he could always take them off.
Repellent rubbed on . . . the you boy set to work . . . if he was to get maximum speed training out of this . . . he'd have to have perfect posture . . .
Taking some very high steps, he tried to lift his foot as high as it could go. . . one . . . then the other . . . he was off, moving as fast as he could.
Lauren was happy to see him coming up the hill with the two buckets of water, though spilling half of them as he went . . . a n d t w o r o c k s strapped to his ankles?!
Quickly catching on, by the next trip back, the little girl had two paddings made for him. Happy to have some things more comfortable than the two little rocks, Goten put them on.
"Well . . . well?"
" . . . I can't move," Goten said struggling. "What's in these?"
"Well, its Siberian sand-stones. Very heavy and yet very little."
'Lauren took them off with but a little struggle, and yet she look slightly thing?' Gotten observed. If that same thing applied to everyone here, then he must look like no threat to any one in this place.
Next was to cut logs, the trees were like granite, he barely scraped them. The trees had this strange fruit on it, that only the boys and their dad was allowed to eat. Punishment would be cruel if they disobeyed that rule.
He could barely get an inch into tree. Thinking the axe might be dull he tested it by touching the sharp side, blood ran, yeah it wasn't the axe . . . it was him. Lauren had too finish chopping the would and it took her only half an hour per trunk. He'd have to work on that.

Week after week, the boy toiled . . .
Day one - ten buckets of water, no cut logs.
Day two - twenty buckets of water, one cut log. He placed the extra ten in the drum outside there cage which was always too low and rationed between him and the girl, as well it would hide the fact that he was getting stronger.
Day three - eleven buckets of water and half cut a log which he struggle with, because he now wore the two braces heavy braces on his feet and two more on his hands. They were very small yet felt like tons. That day was one of the hardest he'd ever worked.
Day four - weights - twenty five buckets of water one cut log.
Day five - using double weight straps - five buckets of water and one cut log.
The seventh day was there day to do as they liked. It was also the day that the boys would come around to torment them for fun. Now his schedule had added to it, the usually punches and kicks on the seventh day. Goten forced himself to take the terrible beatings, and not react. He needed them to think that he was weaker than he really was.
"Gotten tougher I see, " Yelbo observed rubbing his sore hands. "One of those punches had you out cold the first time we met."
Blebut didn't seem at all bothered, he seemed to know something, but kept silent about it.
"Yelbo!"
"Blebut!"
"Let's go!"
Yelbo gave Goten one very hard punch, and then walked off, nursing his hand. But Blebut walked by, almost hovering as he went. He was clearly more powerful than Blebut, considerably more stronger.
Apparently their dad prohibited the two from interfering with the work schedule during the other six days . . . but allowed them their mischievous tyrany every seventh day, which the two boys were only too glad for. Little Goten also noticed that the two boys were eating the same fruit that they were prohibited from eating.
"They usually go off to school and their dad works in the hills mining," Lauren informed that night.
"What about those fruit, why can't we eat them?" I mean, there are lots of those trees about."
"Those trees are called the tree of might. They are very rare trees, and because the core of this planet draws energy from everything, those trees can grow on no other planet, else they would end up destroying that planet. They are a sort of scorn to people, although, they are known to make those who eat such some one hundred times stronger in an instant."
"That's great. Now we can get out of here."
" . . . however, there is a downside, to those who eat such. As the fruit leaves your system . . . when you go to the bathroom . . . you weaken back to your actual state eventually."
"So that's why they are so horrifically strong . . . it's through the fruit."
"Yes, and when I first came here I tried to eat a piece and escape. In fact . . . that same day when we found you, I had just eaten piece and escaped." Lauren sighed sadly remembering the sad ordeal.
Goten spent in the rest of the day telling Lauren about earth, and his friends and family. He instantly became sad, but would occasionally brighten when he talked about his dad.
Lauren had been enslaved at five years old, and tears would pour as she recounted one family moment after another.
Goten had to get them out of there. He needed to fix the space ship, he'd come in, but at nine years old there was little he could do, except attempt to put back on the door properly . . . in any case it would prevent the wild animals from making it worse . . . but he'd need an extra day or two.
Day seventeen - twenty five folded weight straps - seventeen buckets of water and eighty cut logs. The logs were now cut in three strikes, with great accuracy, and he had enough water and logs for three days, which, the extra logs he would store under dense brush not far from the house.