Chapter Episode 7 The Plight

Chapter Episode 7

The Plight

"Blam!" "Blam!"
Goten unbended the damaged door with easy. Something that he couldn't do when he had just arrived.
"Squeeeeahhk!
The boy managed to get the door back on with some tools Launie had given him. The very thick padding Bulma had placed on around the edges worked perfectly to seal the ship, back to its air-tight glory.
Goten attempted to fetched the broom from the ships storage . . .
"B . . bbttt . . . whirrrrrr!"
. . . When the ship came alive. Everything was working great except for the communications. For he pressed the intercom, but did not hear any answer to his calls
At least he could now get off of the planet.
He found the operations manual under the ship, and after cleaning up, and a light lunch, he set to work on studying the manual.
Figuring out the gravity controls, Goten got up to set the gravity in the ship, to the same that he felt outside of the ship.
* . . . 5 . . . 17 . . . 50 . . . 80 . . .*
'No to heavy!' The boy thought, struggling to lift his hands.
* . . . 57 . . . 58.*
". . . Fifty-eight times the earth's gravity." "Whew . . . no wander he nearly got squashed when he'd first landed."
The boy struggled with the thought of Vegeta . . . his best friends dad . . . training at 300 times gravity.
'They'd have these guys beat in no time', he figured, thinking about Massa and his cruel sons.
' . . . Well back to work'.
And again he was back on the floor, studying the big book.
It was a good thing Bulma had made it for simple people to understand. Sometimes he was so amazed how Bulma and her dad seemed to think of everything.
It was getting dark out when the little boy left the ship, and made his way home. He could sense the glaring animals but none would attack him, because of the repellent that he wore.
"Eeeak!!!"
Something very very big flew overhead, it looked like a bird, but with Shelton's type of tail thought is wasn't nearly as long.
"Wooooo."
A spaceship zoomed past and a laser shot from the ship.
Something about the animals cry made him want to help it, he could just feel its distress.
'No', Goten took of running in the opposite direction instead. Those back at the house would surely notice and wander where he was.

The huge magnificent animal moved gracefully in the sky to evade the blasts from the pursuing ship . . . but it wouldn't forever.
Going in a wide circle to keep off the ships aim, the animal turned suddenly on its pursuers, and let out a blast of blue light from its mouth. It stopped, then opening its mouth again shot a huge blast of fire.
The space ship rattled and sparked but was still in tack. The huge beast then flew a the ship head on, and stopping quite suddenly only a few feet in front spread its wing wide. Suddenly electricity raced all over the gigantic beast., all gathering into a giant ball around the animal.
With one flap of its wings the animal hurled the ball of energy at the craft.
"Ske-Boooom!!!"
The night sky lit up brightly with the explosion, to reveal a huge fully grown dragon.
Wasting no time the animal flew off.
Goten upon looking around, because of the explosion, saw the direction the animal flew off in, it was the same direction as his ship.
Laying concern for his ship aside Goten bounded off for the house.
Coming around from the back entrance so as not to be seen the boy came around the front to joint Lauren, Massa, and the boys, who were still looking to the sky, attempting to figure out what had happened.
As soon as they were alone again Goten told Lauren that he had gone to fix the ship he'd come in and it was working.
"So when are we going to leave?"
"Tommorrow."
"But . . . are you strong enough? I mean . . ."
Goten shrugged his shoulders. He knew what she meant . . . in case they got into a fight with the two boys.
"You have gotten way stronger than me, but so are they."