I love her

🔥Leah🔥

I'm sitting in Malina house she a good friend with the most beautiful son I ever seen. Supposed the mother and her don't have bad blood. Let me tell you I smell lavender perfume on her, love marks on her neck and she leave at all times of the day saying she going to see her son, I even found panties in her bathroom she say to mind my bussiness. That I am doing I'm worried about the one person I love  and that is Ameir,she is with this ass hole named Hazel. Can anyone explain how Ameir had four babies and Hazel dose not care for them? Not to mention she doesn't even trust Ameir what a fucking relationship. I know Ameir wants to fuck well have control make that dumb bitch scream her name like when they first got together but, no Hazel has to be a stuck up mother fucker I'm suprised Ameir hasn't cheated. Ameir is a sweet heart and let's anyone stay in her house I'm even moving in I'm so, happy may be I can get between her legs and may be she can get on top for once. I did hear her moaning I thought she was cheating but, she was fucking her self with a vibrator when I tell you she looked so, good she caught me looking let me take y'all back.

*Flashback*

I'm in the house of Ameir's alone she let me barrow her hand made blanket. "Mmm fuck god!"  Hearing her moan made me drip I walk up the stairs tile floor everywhere. I get to a room that is red and zebra, a Queen Size bed black sheets zebra pillows. I smile as I see Ameir sprawled out a pink vibrator on her clit she moved it around her eyes closed , her back arched so perfectly "yes please fuck me." Don't tell me she fantasizing about this bitch Hazel. Her vibrator slipped in her pussy let's just say her riding skills are A1 she start riding her vibrator "wow." She stop looking dead at me she slowly took the vibrator out with teary eyes "Don't tell my girlfriend." I rush to her as she closed her legs putting sheets over her self. "Why are you crying?"
She giggled "I'm not sad I just had to much pleasure."
"Does your girlfriend make you feel that way?"
She smiled than it dropped "As long as I can gain her trust back I really don't care about her pleasuring me I want her to feel good."
"What?! It does matter you are Ali's daughter you don't allow anyone to run over you."
"Just because my dad has respect and gets it by her scary ways doesn't mean I have it. My girlfriend would leave me if I got loud with her or, even curse at her. I get punishments if I hit her so.."
"She is controlling your life I bet you not even supposed to be using toys to pleasure your self."

She looked down.

"......no I'm not these toys will be thrown away she doesn't like it but, it's okay I barley use them anyway. I just got really horny and my only way to get it is at home. I don't want to be a burden to Hazel."

"You know I remember when she was dating that crazy bitch Majesty and she beat Hazel ass made her blind and you helped Hazel get her eye sight back. The first day she fell in love with you and the first night you made love even had your first kid. Than you let her dominate you now look at you. Sitting in your own house trying to make sure you get a nut in."

She looked at me "Yeah but I love her like you said I got Ali blood in maybe I should stand up to her but, I may just lose her no thank you."