I have a Queen A Prince and a.......

💗Malina💗

I'm at this club with Karmen, I'm sitting at a bar when slow jams of course Karmen, went off to dance. I smile when I see a ex Lauren she walked up looking good.
"Malina'Monroe how are you?"
sat on the bar stool next to me I'm trying my best not to say anything that I know will piss Temper off and she be ready to leave with my son.
"I'm doing good you know I got a baby boy."
"Congratulations, on the baby boy but, we need to talk."
"What's going on Lauren?"
"We have a little girl together her name is  Ashley. Would you like to meet her?"
"Lauren we fucked way before I met my baby mother so... Are you lying to get something?"
"We were together for a year Malina, I woke up one day and you was gone I found out you was with a female named Temper for four to three months. I need you to understand I was pregnant and OUR daughter is one she walking, touching, smiling , has teeth. I tell her who you are and her first words with daddy."
"Let me meet her."
"Okay come by my house come on." 

❤Lauren House❤

I walk in the house and, it smelt like weed, baby clothes everywhere, diapers on the ground dirty, dirty bottles and a child walking around with welps.
"Lauren is that my daughter?"
"Yes."
"Lauren I will have to take her it's not safe for her to be here."
"How will your baby mama feel about Ashley begin in the home?"
"I don't live with my baby mother I got my own shit with a extra room for Ashley.  Can you please let me take care of her?"
"I'm begin honest right now this is why I came out to look for you because of this, so yes you can take her."

I walk to the little girl she sat on the clothes she is so, beautiful but a mess.
"Hi sweetie I'm daddy."
She looked at me and smiled she hugged me. "Dada." I wipe my eyes and pick her up "Does she have clean clothes?"
"Yeah in the back room."
I follow her in a back room it is clean all her things are folded smelled good, clean crib she sat down and changed Ashley diaper as I pack Ashley, clothes.

"Malina thank you so, much."
I grab the baby and the cases with all Ashley things. I walk out the house it smells bad I put Ashley, in Drew car seat. ( I like the name drew so I call him drew)
I closed the door and, drove off she automatically started crying. I call Innocence.

Hey do you still have the left over baby stuff or did you use them for Kain and Darkness?

Sent to ❤Cece❤ 3:08

I have pacifers, diapers, wipes , natural baby clothes. Why what's wrong?
Sent to Lena-3:11

Do me favor please, where are you?
Sent to ❤Cece❤ 3:13

I'm with Ali, what do you need?
Sent to Lena- 3:14

I got a daughter I'll explain later Cece, but I need a lot of clothes, toddlers bed, toys and shit man I need to get her cleaned up and take her to the hospital.

Sent to ❤Cece❤ 3:18

Yeah you got a lot of explaining to do. But, I got you where the money at and spare key?

Yeah it is under the mat both of them.
Sent to ❤Cece❤ 3:34

Thank the Lord's that we all have Innocence, we won't know what to do with out her to be real with you. I get to the hospital I carry Ashley in she sleeping I stand at the desk Ameir appears. "Damn everyone at work or something?"
"Nah Innocence took the day off she just called in. What you need?"
"Can you check her for me you know for fevers, colds , rape kit all that?"
"Give me baby girl name."
"Ashley Yasmine Liners born October 3rd."
"Alright she in the system". I gave Ameir Ashley and I called Innocence.

3:55 PM
Ameir came out with Ashley wrapped in a blanket with a pacifier.
"She is just fine put some powder cream on her wounds I just did it for you but she alright. Get her something to eat,drink and sleep."
"How do you know so, much of what she needs?"
"Im a mother of six also I ran test on her like you wanted."
I gently grab Ashley and hug Ameir she handed me a bag with the powder cream.

Around 4:03 we made it to my house it wasn't long I get out the car to see Innocence, opening her car door. "Cece how it looks in the room?"

She turned around as I closed my car door she walked to me and, look at Ashley. "Yeah I went over and beyond so appreciate my decorating. How you got a little girl anyway?"

"Went to the club with Karmen I seen my ex Lauren a girl way before Temper she told me we had a baby together. I went to her house it look like a crack house decided to get my daughter and leave she not staying in that munk of funk."
"How you telling Temper?"
"I mean she can't get mad about it Ashley came day way before her so, she can accept that I have a one year old or we break all ties and I still get to see my son."
"You better pray on this one she look just like you."
"Right but, thank you so, much Cece."

I walk in my home I lock my door and head to the room next to Drew's...

Yo I fucking love Innocence like this shit beautiful I changed my little princess to be honest I always wanted a baby girl from Temper you know have a baby girl and baby boy

Yo I fucking love Innocence like this shit beautiful I changed my little princess to be honest I always wanted a baby girl from Temper you know have a baby girl and baby boy. But things didn't work out like that I really don't want Temper to take Drew away from me but, I feel like she won't. But, let's be honest my baby mother can play dirty and not give a damn. Like I said I did NOT cheat Ashley was way before Temper and Drew so I hope she can understand...