I love You

🎼Under the impression you was feeling me
Under the impression you was real with me.
Was it all a lie was it  just  fantasy?
You controlled my mind was it you just using me?
Can't believe you saying you can't be with me I was there when you had nothing on ur knees.
If I would try to leave I had you on ur begging please
Let me ease my mind before I cause a scene.
All these crazy thoughts can't get em out my head I keep wondering who you got in ur bed you so real, how the fuck was I mislead?
Had me thinking it was gon be me instead.
I can't see you with nobody else , dont want  you with nobody else , can't see you with nobody else, I just want you to myself.

Cause I love you
Mmm yeah i love you
She ain't gon love you how I love you
Nah she ain't gon touch you like I touch you.
She ain't gon do the things I do for you
You think you good but you gon find out soon.

It hurts that I can't get what I want
You know I'll give up everything I own
Just to be with you, I was real with you. You know it ain't nothing I would do for you.
Seem it like was just yesterday when you couldn't be away so get away from me you said it wasn't no replacing me

Don't know what I'm do I'm going through emotions don't know what I'm do.
You know I only wanted you🎼

💕lucy💕

I look into Temper window to see Ruby holding a newborn baby girl she smiled at the baby I perk up my ears. "You are so beautiful, I can't wait to give you another sibling."
Ruby whispered to the newborn. I watch as she laid the newborn on her chest both closed their eyes. I smile with tears running down my face Temper officially moved on I can't even fight Ruby she got the whole package she even marked Temper I can see the glow Ruby even taking care of Temper kids with no questions asked. How the fuck can I beat that? I grab a knife and aim it at Ruby and flung it it her on the side she didn't feel it so I sneak in sticking a needle in her chest her eyes open she look at the baby who is still sleeping blood spilled out Ruby mouth she start chocking she looked me in my eyes and fear to over me as she shook Temper softly her body start to get weak. I can't do this I run out screaming Ameir,Winter and Innocence ran up to me.

"What happened?"
"I just stabbed Ruby I don't know if she dead."

All three run to Temper room as I looked by the door frame Innocence woke up Temper and the look on Temper face made me want to cry. Winter took the baby.
"Ruby don't close your eyes." Ameir said trying to save her but it was to late her eyes rolled back and you can see her soul leave. I dropped to the ground as the girls tried their best but you seen her soul leave, blood all around her and on her. The baby start crying and that hurt me to the core. I did the dumbest shit by killing a innocent angel only her soul knows when she will come back. I did it cause I love Temper and, I know Ruby was and is her true love but I took that away.......