Owners love (special edition)

🍯 Honey🍯

I'm in some of a little bit of pain, I have felt so much pain in my stomach the babies are due next week I'm excited but one problem Torri and Jurnee have moved on and sadly tommrow would have been their six year anniversary but, Jurmee moved on spiritually with a older lady and Torri has feelings for a old bestfriend that she grew up with. This is somewhat good Torri has been calm about her and Jurnee love for each other that jas been friend zone for both of them.  we all called it that Jurnee would fall for this woman. Torri was scared she became selfish she didn't want anyone to take Jurnee but for a week now Torri is happy they are friends and is looking foward to settle down with her next love. Jurnee found her next love first but Torri for about a couple months been loving a old friend. She has mixed emotions but, maybe by the end of 2019 she makes up her damn mind and, finds what she is looking for...we all well she has been with Jurnee that she has not explored other options. Starting January she will be off social media for awhile but, just because these motherfuckers have moved on doesn't mean persona love has ended. We will still be around don't worry we will be around to tell the story but for Torri it is time to lead and move on..Torri has been wanting to move on and beign loved by someone that will come soon we will just wait for her. Next week will be a update for all of us tune in...NEXT SUNDAY 10/27/19 the two love birds have moved on completely I hope you guys enjoyed this update vote and comment and....WE OUT!