Mommy of what? With some Health

🍯Honey 🍯

I'm at the doctor office leaving Sarayiah, with Temper as I laid on the table I thought about my girlfriend and, my daughter.
"Hey Honey how is mother life? Are you ready for the twins? Any support as a mother? Any cravings? Any unusal things?" My doctor asked as she put the gel on my stomach.
"Mommy life is stressful and fun, my girlfriend is my support she helps me most of the time alongside my girlfriend mother, craving sweets along side sex and um the fainting since I had baby girl I fainted three times."

She moves the wand around my stomach tears are in my eyes hearing two  heart beats. I look at the screen with a smile.
"Have you and your girlfriend had sex?"
"Recently yes why what's wrong?"
"You know we made a mistake."
I look at the doctor with worried eyes she cleared her throat.
"You don't have two boys Honey."
"What I'm having Triplets. Like what's going on?"
"Oh no it's two twins in there but, you having a girl and a boy. I can't believe we didn't see that. Little girl heart rate is slowing down hold on."
"I thought I was having two boys? What do you mean baby girl heart beat going slow?!"

I'm in alert right now like this the second time begin told one of my twins are close to dying.
"Honey I need you to stay away from drama, stress, get more help with the baby try relaxing getting more rest these twins need to live. Eat healthy food no drinking nor smoking because, baby girl is close she is growing slowly but, she getting there."
"Is sex the problem?"
"No that's definitely not the reason. Do your girlfriend know about the stress? You are fainting because of baby girl."
"I get rest when my girlfriend comes home from work and, that is midnight and early morning we have a routine."
"Can she take off a couple hours at work?"
"I can ask I mean she loves her job but I can ask her soon."
"Tonight is when you need to talk to her about it."
She cleaned my stomach as I put my shirt down and grab the ultrasound I look close and, the doctor was right baby B is definitely a girl. I get in my car driving to Tibeth job. When I walked in people are working like crazy I walk to her office and sit in her chair putting the ultrasound on her desk. I lay back in the chair feeling kicks in my stomach. Damn Tibeth and I need to talk about the hours of work. I mean she work hard I'm not taking that away from her but, I understand she may take the hours away because it's about me and the babies. I been here all day she hasn't been in her office man I played games, ate, took a nap now I'm up sitting playing games agian. See she work so, hard to the point she don't take a seat man this will be hard.

I got home feeling sick I walk upstairs to see my girlfriend I run in her arms like a big baby. She rubbed my back no questions she just knew I needed her. Malina walkes in, how does she do that just walk in people house? She start apologizing and it isn't helping her case.

"Honey, I'm so sorry I just thought it was fake, I'm sorry that I'm stressing you out or making you sick.
I stood up and start pushing her out "leave me alone please I don't feel good just stop." For some reason I start crying and I feel light headed I hurry to Tibeth and she catches me as I lay on her she rubs my back as I hold on to her tightly. I stop crying and, was able to go to sleep.

🌞Next Day 🌞

I woke up to Saryiah, screaming I jump up running to her "Mommy is so sorry." I pick her up she stop crying. I laid her on her changing table and I look at the time "Oh my I can't believe I slept through you." I take her onesie off I smell shit and pee she started crying I did take everything off of her and hold her going to the bathroom . I see the baby tub in the sink I place her in it turning warming water on it hit her body and she close her eyes I gently clean her taking a pink body suite you know the onesie that you button from the bottom. After I dried her off lotion up her body and put the clothes on, with mini white sock and white mittens since she scratch herself. I brush her hair. I pick her up giving her access to my breast she start sucking hard my poor baby is hungry. "Mommy so, sorry mommy carrying your brother and sister and get's sleepy." Her eyes light up as she sucked on my nipple for milk. She holds on to my finger the life of a mommy.
"What do you think about the name Suray for a girl?" She looked at me confused. I laugh at her and she closed her eyes as she sucked my nipple "you loving the food Riyah?" She open her eyes "okay mommy will allow you to eat in peace." She closed her eyes I walk around the house holding my child as she sucked on my breast. I sit on the couch looking at cartoons. She let go of my swollen nipple I hold her and burp her she did a big long burp I walk in her room laying her in the crib she looked like she wanted to cry so I gave her a pacifier making her sleepy. I tip toe out the room. Going in Tibeth and I room I start doing yoga it helps with reducing a miscarriage.