Sweet Kisses and Love

❤Malina❤

I'm just getting home Ashley still with her grandma for a week I open my front door with my gym bag as I made it to my room it's lock. I open it with my key closing the door I put everything up and cleaned myself up when I finally look up Temper is in my bed all fours and ass cheeks spread wide open. "What are you doing in my house in my bed?"
She didn't answer me so, I went closer to her face grabbing it in my hands "baby girl I will break you and that bitch neck if you even think of cheating on me with someone else." It pissed me off because I know Temper her master said would I like It if she came to me for sex or someone else? I don't play that I will fuck her ass up no lie on that. "Get in the middle of the bed." I slap her ass making her moan as she followed instructions. I take off my shirt as she laid on the bed I pick her up sitting her on my lap her back face me I move her hair away from her shoulders I bite down on the mark "Mines." I whisper in her ear as her back arch I wrap my hands around her she held my hands as she screamed from the strong orgasm. I twist her nipples in between my fingers her head went back she rest it on my shoulder I pull them hearing her moan lowly her breathing got heavy I take my right hand and trail my fingers down her stomach "Temper you okay?" I whisper in her ear I feel her shake in my arms she nod her head. "Lay on your back." I'm begin soft spoken to her and I don't know why. I let her go I watch as she crawled in the middle of the bed I get in between her legs I rub her legs to see she changed her pussy to a penis. I get down and kiss the tip I slowly swirl my tongue around it her hands go in my hair as lick up and down her shaft her stomach tense as I look her in the eyes as I french kiss every piece of her dick. I play with her balls I can see her relax from the weight begin lift I heard her cuss under moans. "Baby all fours." I move back watching her get in the position I touch her gently on her back "spread."
She hold her cheeks open I see her butt hole I lick it causing her to moan I flick my tongue to hear a louder moan I get up and slide in her back arch more in me like a puzzle piece. I pull her to the edge of the bed I stroke inside her. Her head lands in the pillows once agian her hands are gripping the sheets "Just like that Temper do you like it?" I moan as she is bent over my bed now she moaning and screaming as I hit her spots. I kiss behind on her ears I stroke so slow causing her to bite down on my sheets "who dick you taking?" I pull her hair back she cried in pleasure as I push harder inside her making sure to make her feel it in her stomach . Temper bites down hard "please."
"What do you want baby girl? Answer me who dick are you taking and what you begging for?"
"Ahhhh fuck yours daddy!!!" She screamed she had no shame screaming that I can feel her about to cum I slide out "Malina."
"Baby hush." I pick her up I know she became pissed for not letting her cum
I put her ankles beside her head I get back in "what are you begging for?"
"F-for you to go deeper p-please!!!"
I do what she wants she grabs my arms "shit wait...wait baby p-lease I'm cumming !" Her toes curl, her nails go in my arms, eyes roll back I watch as she shoots out her cum I put her legs down "I'm not done baby." 
I pick her up walking towards the balcony I sit in the chair she takes upon her self to sit on my dick she holds on to my shoulders as I hold her waist she started moving up down my head goes back "shit just like that baby don't stop!" I feel shivers all over my body my nails go in her back "Temper I - I- need something from you."

I could barley keep my eyes open she grabs my face "what?"
"I want you to marry me." My eyes open as I hold her "Say no or yes."
"Yes." I bite my lip as she moved up and down as she grind on me "change!" I screamed as she bite down on my shoulder I was now in her pussy I held her in place I com inside her. Now I'm not trapping baby girl but like I said I wanted another baby before she leave in August I will miss her see we usually get to go with Jurnee, but we don't know what will happen in months to come.

Baby number 3 coming soon....