Family (3) - The Roses Never Fell

💓Innocence💓

I'm just walking in my own home limpimg a little bit. I see Lauren, she didn't move or, look at my way. "Where you been daddy?"
"Being someone else daddy. Why are you still here?" I ask going to my fridge for a drink.
"Playing with me Cece, you really are. What do you mean, you been someone daddy?"
I take a soda out before looking at my ex "What you talkin bout and I mean this dick been sucked and been inside my wife. Why you so pressed about the situation?"
"You playing me because you let me press up on you. Than you don't come home and when you did come home you limping, when did you you start taking dick because it's no way in hell you didn't let her touch you."
"Okay you right that's my fault but, shit backfired since I started talking about my girl sexually you didnt catch the drift, I'm not that type of girl to do some stupid shit like that but I did it, I did get questioned by my girl and I did get my consequence. I started taking it when I met my girlfriend I mean whatever my girl like it. Lauren don't act like I let you hit it because I didn't you doing to much."

I start sipping on my drink and, looking at her she getting mad pressed over what I do with my girl.

"I can't believe you doing this to me. You know I miss you , you know I love you and you know she can't send you on that fantasy ride like I use to."

She start walking close I push her back. "I'm doing nothing man that fantasy has been filled up. That day I let you push up on me the same day I got what I wanted and she do it better. You can take all them feelings you have and get out my house."
"That's how you feel?"
"Lauren get out my house damn!"

I'm tired I take my heels off and, sit on my couch I take off my shirt and shorts off leaving me in my thong and bra my breast are sore so, I take the bra off and, spread my body out. I hear my front door slam shit I'm glad she fucking left. I quickly jumped up running to the bathroom to throw up my food after awhile I'm laying on my cold floor I'm falling asleep from the coldness touching my body. I feel someone picking me up who ever it is I can't fight them off I lay my head on that person chest I look up to see my sister Honey, she holding me bridal style. "Honey, you can't pick me up like this." She didn't say anything to me she wrap me in a blanket and put me in the backseat of her car. I snuggle into the cover about 15 minutes, the car stop Ameir, came out a house she picked me up when she carried me in a house it smells like pumpkin spice like it was thanksgiving. "It's a room down the hall lay her in there." I can hear my sister voice I feel my body hit some sheets I cuddled up to a pillow. "Cece, are you okay?"
I look at my sister I'm feeling weak "Honey where am I?"
"My house."
"Why? I was just at home."
"I came to visit you, I was screaming your name and, all seen was the clothes I heard something drop. I came running you were naked half sleep on the floor. I got worried picked you up and, was able to call Ameir for help."
"Thank You but, you need to not hold me while you high risk pregnant."
"Girl don't remind me I just got Tibeth, to go back to work and, I'm able to deal with Sarayiah now. Thanks to my sweetheart. Sarayiah got a damn schedule."
"Anymore babies coming after the twin boys?"
"Oh no we got a girl and our boys no more babies unless a accident. Tibeth may use anything to pervent another pregnancy since I'm now in a high risk pregnant state. Enough worrying about my situation let's get into you not feeling well."
"I mean I'm doing everything that I should and choose to do."
"Are you taking care of yourself Innocence? Are you eating? Sleeping and checking on baby girl?"

I didn't respond because I hadn't got a full enough sleep or, a good meal and I just work not checking on my daughter.
"Cece, I'm not about to get on your ass because, you sick. For now on you will check on the baby every first of the month starting September. Now you are dehydrated causing you to feel sick. You can sleep here or go home whatever you want."
I slowly got up she gave me shorts and a tshirt. She throws me her car keys. "I'll come get my car later now go with Ameir, I'm trying to get some tonight."
"High risk Honey bun." She rolled her eyes and pushed me and Ameir out her house.
🍯 Honey🍯