H&T family home

💞Karmen💞

It's early morning and, we knocking at Honey door. She opened butt naked damn she thick. "What?"
"Sis you naked." Innocence said.
"Come in I guess. I'm go put on some clothes." She moved allowing us in her house beautiful. I watch her go upstairs. Tibeth came down she waved at us before Honey came downstairs. "You guys walk around naked?"
I realized Tibeth dressed Honey kissed her and, Tibeth left Honey sat on the couch. "How can I help you girls?"
"We can't come see you?" Innocence said rising her eyebrow.
"Yeah you can come see me, but it's early as hell."
"Tibeth cheating." I said ready to see hwr get pissed but, she laughed and, she shook her head. "I know Tibeth like the back of my hand she not cheating. Even if she was we would talk about it and, she would have to explain while trying to get my trust back. We good over here she not doing that."
Half of the crew look at her like she was crazy but she to busy in her phone she bite her bottom lip. "Why are your eyes pink?"
"Dumb ass she texting put the pieces together."
"I need you guys to go I'll call later."
She ran upstairs we all look at each other laughing while walking out nasy motherfuckers.

🍯Honey 🍯

Karmen tried playing cheating card on me I'm not crazy nor, stupid I trust my baby so, she can kiss my ass on that one. I'm to busy texting Tibeth she sends me her erection and, lord my vagina started dripping my pussy crying for her and she teasing me. The girls was talking to much to the point I kicked them out because, I'm needing revenge on Tibeth for sending me a picture. When I got to my room I get naked prop the phone up grabbing my vibrator. I press play and play with my clit my head go back. "Oh my hell!" I try not to scream as I pull on the covers, I run my hands through my hair tugging on it a little bit, The wetness from my pussy it's dripping and making a mess on the covers making the vibrator slippery. Calm down as I turn it on low it touched my sensitive clit making me run a little from the electric toy my nails rip through my sheets, my stomach contracting, my honey hazel eyes are rolling back and, I felt myself squirt my body shakes hard I turn the toy off crawling to the phone I blow a kiss before sending the sexual video. Riyah, decides to cry in the next room.
"God help me I got a three month old and I'm three months pregnant. I need help but, it don't matter I'm super mommy day and night I can do this. "Mommy is coming!" I rush to her room to see her body curled up like she was still in the womb her tears dried up she seen my face and, smiled. "Give mommy a hour and, I got you. Can you do that?"
She closed her eyes with a smile "such a goof ball like daddy." I run to the bathroom to take a warm shower the baby monitor is on the bathroom sink I'm try the new soap Strawberry scent. I'm washing up while I'm doing that I hum a catchy tune that Temper uses while she cooks I actually miss my mother and Law. In a hour I'm done "Ryiah?!" She made a giggling noise I smile I dry off and, put on Tibeth, shirt without panties I let my loose curled honey blond hair down. I walk to the baby room she is kicking her chubby small legs "Princess are you hungry?" She smiled making bubble noise forming bubbles in her mouth. I gently pick her up cradling her we made it to the living room I lay on the couch she start crying. I lay her on my chest she grip my shirt sucking on her pacifier. "You just miss daddy." I look at my phone to see.

Wifey: I love you!

I smiled at the text and, text her back I feel eyes on me I look down to see my daughter blue eyes looking in my hazel eyes. We look in each other eyes and, a tear went down my face I love this little girl to pieces she hit my face "little girl did you hit mommy?" She scramble around I get up making her closer she kissed my cheek. I turn on the T.V. Minnie Mouse is on she looked around I had to support her head. "You so curious daddy has to start putting you in the bassinet and putting it infront of the T.V. in the morning." I lay her on the floor putting a neck support pillow for her to see Minnie Mouse, her legs start moving she kicking and, smiling. I decided to clean, wash clothes, clean the baby room, dishes, sweeping, and  pumping breast milk. When I was done I laid next to my daughter I pick her small body up and lay her on my chest falling asleep. Tibeth gon think this shit cute us both tired out. I'm get her by having her take care of the baby for a whole day