Almost

💞Ameir💞

Honey, Innocence, Winter, Karmen, Julian, Lucy, Tina and I are at Honey's house her shit is like a mansion they balling. Ruby decided to work today. But everyone has kids with them.  We all eating Greens, Broccoli and cheese, mac&chesse, chicken and a side of peach cobbler. As the kids or babies play a game or sleeping. Honey has been looking at Sarayiah every ten minutes she so overprotective since Hazel brought her damn friends over they are playing Never Have I Ever but, something caught my eye.
"Never have I ever lost my virginity?"
I ignored the question knowing my daughter is a virgin. I listen to every boy say they have and one girl say no. I look over to my daughter who trying to slide her way to the kitchen "Haze bring ya ass back over here right now!" She hid behind the door looking at me with tears in her eyes. "You lost your virginity?" She didn't say anything she walked near me "can I get your milk discount?" She think this shit funny but crying I see something on the couch before grabbing a belt hitting her ass with it she moved away crying harder. Everyone looked over at us she jumped shaking and, crying "Mommy your eyes are black and red."
"Ameir, go to the room with that don't embarrasse her like this." Honey said to me Haze, took off to the room locking the door. I took a breath out and back in. "Haze open the door."
"Please don't hit me please."
I can tell she crying hell she need to be worried about Hazel, but right about now. "Haze open the door."
She unlocked the door and, open the door I swing the belt hard hitting her thigh I can only hear her cries and screams as I hit her more. I feel hands pick me up and, drag me outside.

When I was let down I see Honey, in a oversized sweatshirt. "You naked under that?"
She rolled her eyes "Don't worry it's Tibeth, sweat shirt and, she knows that I'm naked."
"Just making sure you won't get in trouble and, don't be picking me up when you pregnant." She rolled her eyes with a smirk "I know I just didn't know what to do to calm you down."
I sit on the porch looking down.
"Man she seven years old. I just don't understand why would she do that. Hell she didn't know why Hazel, had a penis till I explained."
"I'm pretty sure that it's something more going on. I mean she still young and if she don't know what sex is something happened to her."
"Wow I do need to talk to her."
"Don't hit her just talk to her."
"No promises."
"Ameir, don't play with me you can hit her at home but, nomore in mines."
I walk in the house with her we here crying Honey, closed the front door and, rushed to the living room. I walk down the hall to a bathroom when I open the door Haze is holding a pregnancy box. "Hey what are you doing with that?"
She jumped looking down. "Auntie Innocence,  gave me this she told me to wait on you. What is it?"
"You know how mommy was having a big stomach?"
"Yea you pushed out the babies."
"You might have to push out a baby."
"I don't want to."
"Well daddy and I will speak to you about that but let's see if you have to push one out."

I take out the pregnancy test "Do you have to pee?"
"Yes."
"Okay come on."
She sat on the toilet with her sweat pants down I hold the stick between her legs "pee." She started to pee but kept eye contact with me when she was done I put the top back on the stick as she wipe. We sit on the floor with the stick "want to explain how you lost your golden ticket?"
"Do I have to?"
"You damn right."
"Well Auntie Malina, told me she wanted to show me how babies are made since I asked about how Aunt Temper got pregnant with Drew. So, she took me to her room pulled my panties down and, she said oh you are so lubricated I can fix it. So I told her to fix it because I'm not understanding what is going on. She licked my star and I made a noise and she kept doing it than her penis stood up in her pants. She said it hurt and I told her daddy told me not to touch people there. She took off her pants and she put her penis in me I was acreaming for you or daddy to help me but no one helped me my eyes closed and I blacked out. When I woke up she said I took your virginity and, tell Auntie Honey and Auntie Innocence that they were next but I never had a chance to."
I pull her close to me she laid her head on my lap as we sat in the bathroom seven minutes came in.
"Let's see if you have to push out a baby." She sat up and we flipped the stick over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not Pregnant
"You don't have to push out a baby thank the lord."
She jumped up with a smile "mommy I got bruises on me from you hitting me."
"I'm sorry but, when I heard that you were having sex it made me mad. But, don't worry Malina won't touch you agian. We throw the stick away before we walk to the living room