Home sweet home?

🍯 Honey🍯

I'm sitting on Temper bed with Temper, Malina, drew and of course my little baby who is sleeping next to her grandma. "What's on your neck?" Malina tried getting a closer look on the marks Tibeth left on me. I slap her hands away from me she lift my shirt and decided to scream making both Temper and I jump quickly causing Temper, crack her phone "oh my god are you okay what is it?!" Temper screamed I look at my daughter to see she looking at Temper she probably thinks Temper, is her daddy but, she frowned realizing it's not daddy since Tibeth, has longer hair.
"look at her body it has scratches and bite marks she red someone beating her omg omg Temper what am i going to do!!?" I roll my eyes at her she doing to much

"Girl, she was getting busy. Tibeth and I do the same thing when we are dominant. She must've been in heat last night and ended up doing that to Honey during their 'time alone in bed'."

Smile noding my head in agreement hell I love when she in heat now. It went down lord knows I'll be pregnant with triples or more fucking around with Tibeth. Riyah, looked around the room trying to find her daddy I pick her up laying her head on my shoulder her tiny chubby body relaxed as I rub her back in circular motion.

"this is abuse. Her damn neck. Temper this is not heat."

I wish I can talk but, the screaming I did. got me quiet with a sore throat.  I smile hell I didn't care about nothing last night it felt good. I look at her she calling Tibeth, this bitch gon have me in trouble. Tibeth don't come home early unless it's a emergency and, this is NOT a emergency.  I go home with Malina following dragging Temper along when I got home I put little baby on the couch on her back she looks around I hear a car. I pick my little princess up laying her in the bassinet putting it in rocking mode. I go in the kitchen making some hot tea.  As I'm making the tea I get excited but, lord I need this lemon hot honey tea.
"Your fucking daughter is abusive look at Honey's body and, you sit here acting like this shit is normal when it's not. I'm sorry but, this is not good you need to talk to Tibeth and, I'm dead serious!!!!" Malina argues with Temper I just shake my head sipping on my tea the hot tea hit my throat and, it feels good. I don't know why Malina won't leave this alone it's not this serious.  I look through my phone till I look up to see my baby making a drink. I smile putting the cup down. I jump on her with a smile on my face she kissed all over my face "love you."
I giggle at her soft kisses.
"You gon make me one or I'll make myself one now moovee." I jump down from Tibeth, and went back to drinking my tea. I walk to the living room to see my little princess looking at me her eyes low "Go to sleep big mama." I can see Malina staring at Tibeth and Temper sipping on her drink these two better not get drunk.
"You abuse my daughter and law now y'all kissing and shit. What the hell is going on?" I sit on Tibeth lap and look at her drink that shit look so, good I lay my head on her shoulder half sleeping. I feel her put me on the couch getting up in Malina face snarling and growling. Lord she about to fuck Malina up. I get up putting my hands under Tibeth, shirt I lay my head on her chest whimpering and begging her to calm down. That gave Malina time to back away I make her sit her ass down I sit back on her lap. I look at her drink "can I have some?" I got up looking at her drink with a smile I reached for it she pulled it back getting up. I look around waiting on my baby to come back. She handed me a cup of water I look at her she can't be serious. I put the cup on the diner room table and, plump down on her lap looking at her. "Baby I wanted your drink." I whimper trying to get my way. "Red wine and White wine only."  I nod my head sitting up seeing the glint in her eyes "sorry babe." I start drinking my hot tea she looked at me. "Hot tea." I look at her she nod I sit on her lap with a attitude I feel something I know exactly what it is and I straighten up knowing when we hit the sheets I'm getting a attitude check.  I get up grabbing the baby going to the room I get in bed laying her next to me we both fall asleep.
45 minutes later I feel covers begin yanked off of me and my child I jump looking over to see Malina and my daughter is crying. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"  I grab my baby laying her on my breast that calmed her down, "what in the hell is wrong with you? How did you get in my house?"
"I need to talk to you and, I want to take the baby for the day." I look at her like she crazy. "I know damn well you didn't come in my home and, ask me for my baby."
"Call Innocence hurry."
I grab my phone calling my little sister and to be honst I regret it.

💓Cece💓 - fuck wait hey sis what um damn um hey what's going on?
💙Honey Bun💙- Malina said something was wrong what is it?
💓Cece💓- nothing is wrong I'm trying to get some while the kids are sleeping.
💙Honey Bun💙- No more I'm over it I can hear Ali in the back moaning.

💓Cece💓- leave my baby alone but, I'll call you later love you.

💙Honey Bun💙- okay love you more.

I look at Malina, and she looked worried I groan and, kick her in the knee cap. "Baby!" She walked in the room looking at Malina and I.
""Get out my house Malina. You got one time. And you're ruining a good happy quiet home. Go ruin Tempers life. Not ours. Keep your dirty hands off my child. And Honey stop listening to her, Malina can suck a piece of pie."

I look at her she got me fucked up if someone tell me something wrong with my little sister I'm call her up. Tibeth, looked at me with anger.
"pipe down you can stop glaring I did do nothing to hurt you." I breast feed my daughter as I walk away from her I know she mad but, hell I'm angry to. I stand next to my daughter room door and, watch her leave on the phone.

Am I going to chase her? No I'm not I'm let her have her some alone time I'm not about to piss her off more or, cause any stress on the both of us.

24 minutes - okay she been gone for awhile and I miss her so, much I did text her sorry for getting upset with her and, I miss her. Guess what? That got my ass out of trouble when she did get home she keep checking on the baby than trying to kiss up on me I smell her clothes....weed,  when did she start smoking? Oh not my baby I need my sweet baby doing this no. I got naked getting in a bubble bath relaxing closing my eyes till my phone ding I look at it.

💘Ruby💘

Hey bestie I'm in and I'm coming to see you.

👑Honey Love😇

Ruby?! I missed you when are you coming through?

💘Ruby💘
In a few days love you best friend see you in a couple day☺

👑Honey love😇

Okay see you soon☺

I can't wait to see my bestie we go way back I never mention her just because, well I really don't know but, we kept in contact before I met my baby Tibeth. I get out the bath after rinsing off I'm dancing to Nicki Minaj - girlfriend man that is a hit I swear as I'm dancing around the house naked I get white wine. I see my girl friend with a boner I'm in a happy mood so, I did grind on her laughing she trying not to pay me no mind but, I'm her baby so she can't ignore me and not even the erection she growing can ignore me. I put my hand down her pants playing well stroking her dick she was having a hard time not trying to nut to the point she walked away. Am I not that attractive? Why did she run off? I roll my eyes turning off the music and checking on my daughter who is sleeping. I walk into Tibeth and I room to hear the shower I get in bed facing the wall.

In a couple minutes I feel her looking at me I look at her with tears in my eyes she had a worried look. I look away from her and she turned me around wiping my rears and kissing me yay she love me.