💅Malina💅

I laid on my couch I had just put Ashley down it is 12:19 AM I grab a blanket and put it on myself and got comfortable on my couch. I hear my front door open I hear angry Temper, talking to herself I lift myself up and, watch her sit I lay my head on her lap as she rambled on about something she tug my hair and scratches my scalp. I lift my body up grabbing Temper's hand I lead her to my bedroom she sat on the bed I straddle her lap laying my head on her boobs she laid back with her hand on my back I snuggle closer to her.

Innocence❤

I laid in my home in my bed my body is cold I'm ready for Torri to start school it's fun but, it's 9:40 and I'm snuggled in the covers. I'm highly upset with my baby Ali because she may or may not leave me this month I'm miss my big baby. I'm upset with her but, I love her tall ass I'm going back I been gone for a day and I already miss her. I grab my jacket and keys leaving my home around 9:44 I arrived I kick off my Timberlands, and hang my jacket on the door I get in the bed and lay my head on her chest  getting under the covers the warmth feels amazing right about now. I feel her arm pull me closer. She is mines can't take that away from me she stuck with me.

💅Malina 💅
2:05 PM Ashley decided to cry loud I get out my bed I walk across the hall to see her standing in her crib. She got quiet as I put her down on the floor she wobbled out the room to the living room "Ashley let's brush your teeth." I cough a little bit but, she ran to her bathroom standing on the small stool we brush our teeth and wash our face. I grab her hand before she can run in the kitchen and, start touching shit. "Banana?" I peel a  banana giving her the banana she ran to the living room. Having a one year old is not easy but, she not bad Lauren get's visitation today we are going to a restaurant I don't feel good and, now I got to see Lauren this shit annoying. I hear a knock on my door "hold on." I slowly get up and, open the door Lauren stood in the door way with a trench coat "Lauren we supposed to see you in a hour. What are you doing here?"
"Is Temper here?"
"No why?"
"Can we talk real quick?"
I roll my eyes letting her in my home I close the door following her in the living room. Ashley is no where to be found. "Ashley!?"
....
She didn't answer me I run to her mini class room where she reads, play, watch television, eat at her Dora table, and she has a small a bean bag. I look at her she is on the bean bag playing on her tablet. I walk towards the living room to see Lauren in the middle of my living room with peach color lace bra and panties. "Yo Lauren put that coat back on that's not what we about to do." I throw her the coat one thing about Lauren is she loves sex and my ass either about to get fucked or I can get her out my shit Lauren is a body builder also she stronger and bigger and it's hard fighting her but, she know not to touch me. "Come on why you acting like you don't want me?"
"Because I don't my girl have a damn key she walk in here and see you standing half naked that's my ass and yours. You need to go like right now."

She pushed me to the wall she whispered in my ear.
"Malina'Monroe you know I'm stronger than you. I can have you right now and it won't be a damn thing you can do about it." She picked me up licking my ear I hold on to her shoulders pushing her off. "I have a girlfriend Lauren I'm not doing this with you ." she wasn't hearing me ripping my shirt open she pinned my hands over my head I kicked her in her penis she let go almost losing her balance I took off upstairs going to Ashley I lock the door. Lauren banged on the door making me scared I'm never scared, "Lauren come on stop please!"
"You can get that bitch pregnant twice and take care of her kids but it took me to find you to take Ashley than you left me for Temper a bitch!! Don't forget you are mines now open the door Malina!!!!"

My body can't move I'm for real scared this bitch is crazy real shit. She just bust the door wide open picking me up. "Stop Lauren please I'm scared, I can't do this."
"I'm show you something. Did she take your vaginity?"
I couldn't speak after that. Temper took that shit two days ago I'm sore still. she really got amazing power in her dick like damn I felt like that was a whole mood first time we took it slow.
"Did she take it?!"
"Yes she did."
I felt my head hit silk sheets I look around to see my sex room not even Temper know about this room period. I just have it when she not here and, I need to pleasure myself. Lauren got between my legs my body got hot her accent is turning me on. But I can hear Temper voice in my ear even though she not here. I look up to see Lauren taking my jeans off my mind went to my son he crawling now I hear him babbling to himself he was close enough. "I have a son you really about to let him see you doing this to me."
"Shut up don't do that let me tell you Ashley nor drew not yours."
I push her up all force I'm heated with her now man I know Drew mines he look just like me he light as fuck, he got blue eyes like Temper other than that , a small nose and thin lips with the butt chin, curly thick hair  he is my damn son. Than Ashley not mines bruh she can not be serious my relationship with my girl as been crazy like damn my fucking girl friend became distance I'm suprised she took my vaginity my sweet mama lol.
"Get out my house!"
I hear keys I know it's Temper. Lauren get's scared and jumped out the window. I close the door to see Temper standing in my face "Hey baby." I kiss her forgetting I had no clothes on I feel her push my against the wall kissing and sucking on my neck fuck it I need a release I'm scared about what just happened but a bitch got pride I pick Temper up and took her to the room. Y'all know what happened next right?

Next Chapter sexual chapter➡